Reviews for How To Save A Life
freyja0taku chapter 16 . 5/13
This is really great! I got hooked and ended up finishing it in a day.. Well I was reading it for almost 8 hrs I guess.. hahah I definitely enjoyed it.. Now I'm wondering if he really is the one mentioned in the prophecy and if he'll be able to survive at the end of this.. I really hope that you'll feel inspired to update this someday.. :3
Anon chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
Man I'm loving this story so much! I hope everything goes well in this story for Roxas (he can't die **) I'll keep on waiting for another sing chapter of yours
KingdomHeartsKeyBladeMaster chapter 16 . 4/12/2015
*_* This story is absolutely amazing! Im hoping that you'll decide to continue it very soon :D. Its so sad seeing Namine sort of in denial about the whole thing. It would be nice if everything worked out for them. For everyone close to Roxas to be quite honest, However I also think it'd be interesting to see how they'd continue on after he's gone. Excellent job on the story! Keep up the amazing work!
Sirenightsparrow chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
So sad
now she knows he is dying
maybe the seeress will cure him but maybe not
I want to see dis end
Strikeman chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
This is an awesome story so far. I'm loving how realistic you're portraying how the cancer affects Roxas's friendships. But I also really liked that you had Roxas and Sora make up. They are bros. Please keep updating!
Yahallo chapter 16 . 1/6/2015
I swear to God you have a way with words. And I love it. I'm quite impressed with Namine's love/dedication/whatever to Roxas. Fighting cancer despite the fact that the guy with cancer's already accepted it. Remarkable.

Thanks for the update!
DuelRoxas16 chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
i am really hoping that Roxas can be saved. mostly because i will cry if Roxas dies and that you've stretched the fact of his cancer and ts always being brought up wth his friends makes me feel like he wont actually die from it. i hope this is the case, and i also love how youve porrayed namine. she is awesome and i love her!
Strikeman chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
great so far, please update quickly!
MrCarrot chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
WOOPS. I'm xKyouka or w/e I said. I forgot I changed my name.
Pink Star Art chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
Me: "Oh a review goal? Lemme help reach it! *looks at numbers of reviews* 155!? NooOOooO! Tooo laaate" XD
Hahaha, great chapter! I'm glad Roxas finally got the secret out there. I've also always really wanted to see what celebrities underwater would look like on actual tv...
Great chapters! Good work! -
Xander Jacobson Son of Athena chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
No, I take the cake for that title.
Spisant chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
I am OBSESSED with this, just love it all, pleeeeease update soon, don't leave us on this cliffhanger
xKyoka chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
My username is the same as this.

I've been following your story since 2009, and back then reading things like this was the norm, but now it's like eh.

I love your writing but sometimes it feels like you rush it. I know you want to meet deadlines, but take your time. We've waited 5 years for the secret, we can wait ..(UP TO 1 MONTH HEUHEUEHUEHU0

One example of rushing: the moon thing with Namine. I expected it, but I thought it'd be drafted out over 3 chapters with moon references since chapter 1. Not one huge thing.

I think you should also dwell more on the mate imprint thing, but y''s been 5 years. people probably don't care, and you don't have time.

Last thing: Are there any similar stories in FF? Regarding either terminal illness and the SO not knowing or Subspecies like Wolves,etc? It's interesting and rare.

And you're a really amazing writer. :D I just felt like dropping tips

Nobody13Xlll chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
Yay you updated! Keep it coming, this is a spectacular story!
WhiteXIII chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
TT That ending. Poor Namine. When she sees Roxas she'll either rip him to pieces or... I don't even know. I imagine that she'd probably be mad at the beginning, at least. He lied about his health and she's the only mate she's ever going to have-that could also make her sad. I know they're mates, but how emotionally attached is she really to him?

I like that Roxas tried to explain on the phone that he'd rather talk to her about it in person-very mature. And it was realistic how he just let it slip. Very nice. :D And, yes, I was kinda surprised that he told her so soon, but I was also a bit relieved.

Isn't Kairi a member of Namine's pack as well? And isn't she his mate? Do the wolves not normally bring their human mates to the society or something? Or does Sora actually know about them as well, but keeps his mouth shut? I don't know. But if Sora was actually connected to them and he and Roxas met up at the wolf encampment that could be kinda funny. XP

Are there Hunters in the woods looking to take out some of Namine's pack or something?

Question, when Namine was attacking Genesis and she psychically asked Roxas "What are you?" was that a typo or is he something more than just human? Or just a potentially powerful human, perhaps?