Reviews for The Mask
Butterfly1293 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Hahaha, this made me laugh. Thanks for a funny story you have here :))))

I really hope that you can find time to write another story for Kakashi and Ino :)
Iroka chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Such a cute story, I loved it. If the Naruto series were more X-rated this could totally be an episode! You had only two typos in this which is excellent compared to other writers. Good work!
Nukumi chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
"I'm not sure," he answered a bit sheepishly. "Did you want sexual favors or to see under my mask?"

YES. Freakin' WIN. Omg, that was simply the best quote I've read all week. Leave it to Kakashi! And to do things so stylishly too :D
Fiiaa chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I really liked this oneshot.

Sakura's reaction was really funny.

A sequel would be nice

But anyways...really great oneshot
rainbows.and.blood chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Awesome story! _
shourin chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
good word manipulation. like it. (sorry, im in my lazy mood to type anything).
KoolKatHatakex3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Made my day xD
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That was the most hilarious thing I ever read and I loved it.
Crimson Siyrean chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
that was really cute. i loved it and was laughing out loud during some of the parts. you've got a great sense of humor and you captured the characters well. the world needs more Kaka/Ino :)
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Lol, that was cute. I'd want to see this continued but it is your decision. I could see Ino and Kakashi acting that way and it'd be awesome. Thank you for sharing.
fallenmad chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
A light fun read. Ino Kakashi fun! And tipsy Ino is really hilarious!
liltle chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
It was fun to read. Seeing Ino like that couldn't contain my laughter. Everything about this story just seemed so fun, funny, funnier. I'm glad there were no string-attached, its too fun for this story anyway. I love the relationship between Sakura and Ino. Somehow, when you start reading romance fanfictions, you start to forget about them both, its always the other guy. And i actually have to give you the biggest credit, making the best plot on Kakashi's mask, eventhough she could only confirm the lower parts of his face, that's still something. Love it!