Reviews for Team Possible and the Land of the Lost
Worker72 chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Finally got around to reading this chapter. Nice suspence. Knowing Kim she'll probably find away to tame the beast and have the Sleestacks worshiping her in no time, instead of being dinner.
Katsumara chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Great chapter, Captain! I hope Kim and Ron can get out of this nasty sitch before they become someone or.. something else's supper.
whitem chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
I had a feeling Kim's curiosity might get them into a little trouble...

Quite interesting how you've tied Ron in with the crystals. I'm ready to jump to a conclusion already, but I know it's way too early... So I'll wait and see what you have in store...

Until the next...
King Of Anime chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Great job Captain. I wonder what other amazing things they will see and how are they going to get out of the Land of the Lost? I look forward to finding out. KingOAnime.
Quathis chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
A good pace of action to help the blending of two universes, plus the fact that Kim got them into trouble instead of the other way around was pretty funny. Will Ron's odd language skills make an appearance with the lizard men? He usually does better with mutant languages than human ones after all.
screaming phoenix chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Someone’s coming to dinner and I don’t think Kim and Ron should stay around for the main course.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
I am loving this!

Please keep the updates coming.

It's as cool as both shows by themselves.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is so awesome!

The Land of the Lost was one of my favorite shows as well.

What I could remember of it was cool.

And it still is since buying the complete series recently.

I also have no love for that new movie myself.

I think it's a complete insult to the great classic series of the same name.

I look forward to every update to come of this telling of Kim and Ron in the Land of the Lost with the Marshalls.
Reader101w chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Nice new chapter, seems Kim and Ron are in a bad sitch once again. Didn't know about Kim's eating habits though.

I can't wait to see how things will develop.

I hope to read more on this soon.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Shrike176 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Given all the weird Kim and Ron face in their daily lives, living in this place shouldn't take that much adjustment; assuming they don't get eaten first.

I'm guessing the MMP will be coming out soon, though I wonder if the lizards crystals, or the Land of the Lost itself might interfere with Ron's abilities in some way. In any event, I'm guessing Ron and the Marshall family will have a few more I told you so's for Kim when they get back.

Keep it up!
JCS1966 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Kim just had to cop a 'tude, didn't she? Now she and Ron are about to become dinosaur chow.

If Ron's gonna go full monkey, he'd better get on the stick!

Eagerly waiting for the next installment!
Sentinel103 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Will Kim and Ron be the appitizer or the main course. Now we know that Kimmie doesn't like to be told what to do. I guess it's time form Mr Monkey to come out and play.

Thanks Capt.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Comet Moon chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Much better then the Movie preveiws

Ja ne

JIm
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Oh boy, Kim just had to let her Kimness overrun her common sense about where they were...

But I wonder if Ron's little surprise may just get them off the hook this time.

CB73
Fabius Maximus chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Interesting- Holly is still the age she was in the show- so either the time has been moved up, or time is very compressed in the Land of the Lost. (Or Ron and Kim were sent back in time, which happened fairly often in the show).

I'll be interested in seeing what happens- and yes, please DON't use the new movie, which thankfully looks to be heading towards box office bombdom.