Reviews for Team Possible and the Land of the Lost
Worker72 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I thought ChaKa was female. It's a good crossover at least. They're still living in the cave I guess.
Eddy13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Interesting story, Capatain. I remember seeing this show when I was a kid. When I first saw the summary, I thought you were doing it in the form of the new movie. Well, now we'll see if Kim and Ron can escape this world and help their new friends finally return home. I'm looking forward to seeing how Kim and Ron do against the lizard people. BTW, didn't that T-Rex have a name?
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Capt see I know you'll finish your stories unlike another friend of ours who can't seem too. So why not. So it looks like they went into a weird place or maybe it's a Kim dream or something.

Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
whitem chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Looks like another good one Captain...

I will admit though that I never saw many episodes of the original Land of the Lost, and even that was many, many years ago.

As always, I'll be looing forward to the next installment...
King Of Anime chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I started watching the tv show in response of the movie and I like the series much better than the movie too. You can't even say the movie is anything like the tv show. So Ron and Kim are stuck in the Land of the Lost huh? Interesting, I look forward to their crazy adventures.
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Does that mean Uncle Jack is still seaching?

Nice one, love Land of the Lost.

Hated the previews of new movie

Look forward to more

Ja ne

JIm
Reader101w chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Looks like a nice start for a new story.

I don't know 'Land of the Lost' myself, so I'll let this story introduce me into it.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Quathis chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I too enjoyed the old show, it certainly sparked my imagination. Haven't seen the new movie, but the previews make it look pretty juvenile. Looking forward to some classy, old school action combined with Kim and Ron zaniness thrown in.
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
"this is my Ron Will and my daughter Holly"

You meant "these are my sons," yes?

Other than that, it's a good start to a good fic.
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
and you beat me to it ...

though I can see where you're coming form, Will did "sex" it up a bit in the new movie, but concidering who's staring in it, I went in expecting just that.

Regardless of the movie, this is a good start, looking forward to more, Cap!
JCS1966 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Yeah, I remember that show. I saw a few episodes when it was on Scifi. Iywas definitely so '70's.

So our favorite heroes are in a fimiliar landscape. Hope they get out after afew tangles with dinosaurs and the Sleestak. I'm also pulling for the Marshalls to get a better deal than what happened to them in the finale if I remember it correctly.

Great start to this one, Captain. Keep it up!
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Well this looks interesting. I too loved the old television series. I’m wondering how you spin this out.

P.S It’s a Will Ferrell movie what did you expect except a useless asinine collection of overly sexual innuendos, dirty jokes and off-color humor? All his movies are like that. He wouldn’t know a good plot for a movie if it bit him on his butt.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Oh, you old plot-bunny conjurer, you. Kudos for getting the jump on this crossover. Action-packed, as usual. With just a hint of lovers’ tease between those two.

One of my wife’s old favorite’s also.

I tell myself the same thing with every new story.

So the new flick has all that objectionable material, huh? Bums me out. Sounds like typical Will Farrel ploy. Appears to be a family friendly kind of fare (like Elf) and then goes and pulls the degeneracy bait-and -switch. He doesn’t have to do that-or am I being too harsh in singling him out
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Man, was that a long time ago... But I did enjoy that show then and now in reruns when I can catch it. As for the movie, I was cheering on old T-Rex in the chase scenes watching the previews..

Quite the sitch that Kim and Ron have fallen into. Hope Kim's smack to the head isn't going to slow her down, they're a long way from Kim's Mom for help.

As for Ron, I can see he's really going to have monkey issues, prehistoric and further up the evolutionary chain as well. Oh well, what's a Monkey Master to do...?

CB73
Katsumara chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Fun start to a fun story. I watched a couple episodes yesterday and I still laugh so hard. The Opening to that show is just so.. well, 1970s obviously, but jeez. I forgot how bad that song/animation was, Haha. It's entertaining to say the least.

Either way, I agree with you about the movie adaption. I know I'm supposed to like Will Ferrell, but he's been aggrivating me lately. I dunno. Keep up the great work!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »