Reviews for The Past and the Future
Angela chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I love this, I only wish things could have been better for Spock Prime...
Mia Vaan chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I did wonder what Spock Prime would think of his younger self's relationship with Uhura. This answered the question perfectly. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
So sweet!
ShardsofBrokenGlass chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Aw! This was one of those sad/happy stories. Nice work. I almost cried. Can't say more )
NicholleRose chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Though, I am old school, Spock/Chapel, I enjoyed your style and the view from Older Spock's eyes...Yeah I hate the term Spock Prime.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Well that was really lovely and well done. I really enjoyed the way it was written, the style and the content. Please write some more about Nyota and Spock!

p.s. is your pen name from Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law? :)
mhgood chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Beautiful! I really like the analysis of this relationship by Spock Prime. Very well done. I've added this to my C2, "Oh, for the love of Spock."
deelighted chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
this delights my fangirly heart
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
How lovely - sad, but with hope too. We all have regrets in life - how lucky for Spock Prime that he can see his younger self not making the same mistake he did. Thank you for sharing! :)
Fate Harbor chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was great! The writing was fantastic and the concept was very original. I loved seeing the relationship from Spock Prime's perspective.
Avril Danova chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I really appreciate your handling of Spock Prime. Looking forward to reading more of your fics in the future, especially the S/U fics.
CardinalinNight chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I love the premise of the piece and your execution. You have Spock down and the dialogue for both Spock and Spock Prime rang true.

One small piece of feedback for improvement is in the note accompanying this story, you've misspelled "definitely". ;-)