Reviews for The Big Bang Theory
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Cool story, I love the Big Bang Theory.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Love that song! And the show. But I saw his end-run coming a mile away. It was pretty clever, though.
The Cretin chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I loved this. I thought it was funny as hell. I don't know if anyone has ever told you this but you have a gift for laughter. Good luck and keep rockin. Maybe we'll meet again sometime :)
Guptanation chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
lol... funny
Kitsune The Girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
:D Wow! I love it! The Big Bang Theory is great! To tell the truth, the show was the first thing when I saw the title, but I didn't expect it to actually be part of story!
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Aww, so cute. :D AND just like BB to not really study and sorta kinda cheat by memorizing a song...XD
Stella de Oro chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I love you! Haha. I love that show, but I -really- love this song. I'm a bit of a nerd, and, well, this song is just awesome to me. Haha. There's one line of the lyrics though that I'd like to question: "Collapsing ever inward, we won't be here, it won't be hurt". I've read lots of lyrics for it, and each one's different for that last part, but I think it's supposed to be "We won't be here, it won't be heard." But yeah, it's a fast song and none of the lyric sights have the same thing, but that makes the most sense to be. If we're not here, then no one will be here to hear the bang.

Anyways, good job on this, though I don't think everyone would be quite that cruel to Beast Boy and think -that- lowly of his intelligence, but I guess he did a good job of proving it, huh?
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Good to see you posting again. This was different than I thought it would be. I thought he would study an encyclopedia or something like that. Great one shot.