Reviews for Unison
ThexInvisiblexGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
It's really hard to find well-written Mark/Maureen fics and so I'm glad I stumbled over your stuff. I really like the way you write their interaction. Your descriptions are so poetic in essence, but this makes more sense to me, having read your profile. I'm looking forward to see what else you've written about these two.
comealongpond chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Wow. That was amazing. Really well written, much better than some of the other stuff I read. -rolls eyes-

That was really long for a oneshot. I mean, normally stuff longer than 30 words can totally not hold my interest, but this was different. You have some new ideas that you see too often, like Maureen being five years younger than them or Apr being from Texas...you know, stuff like that. But it was all really believable. Loved it.
aelisa chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
First of all, I'd like to say that I LOVE your writing style. Brilliant! Now I've got that off my chest... xD This was fantastically executed, a different idea, and I think it really worked. I love the idea of it being Maureen who wanted Mark, and not the other way around. It's something rarely written and I like the idea, I can see it happening. Mark just seems so different to everything Maureen's used to, I don't know. I can see why she'd be intrigued with him, and perhaps that was all it was, which was why the relationship failed. All plausible.

I also loved the way you created that speculation, reminded the reader what would happen between Mark and Maureen without actually telling us HOW it happened, if that makes sense. And the scene between Roger and Collins at the end is really good and, somehow, very hard-hitting. An excellent piece, I loved it (:
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I usually don't like Pre-Rent too much, but this was excellent. The writing itself was beautiful, everyone was in character. Nice work.
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I think that the writing is execellent, but it unsettles me, and I'm not sure if I like it. I think your characterization is unusual, and I'd love to know how you characterized Marlene,I find her different than how I think of her. Also Benny. I adored April and Roger, but I was less smitten with Mark than i usually am. I find that it is a fantastic read, but it does bother me. But don't take it as a bad thing. in fact, I think it's a good thing.