Reviews for Highly Illogical
obsydiandreams chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Adorable. :). Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who ships Kirk and Spock.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
chekov. more like counselor Troy. oops wrong time frame but I would like to get rid of Gwen anyway
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
LOL. Oh, I do love this. Your one-shots are hilarious (I raided them, just so you know. But I didn't think reviewing all the ones I liked would be very much appreciated as it would probably flood your inbox and well, cleaning is hard work) and I definitely thought this one was one of my favorite-favorites.

Anyways, I thought your characterizations made perfect sense-I want to rewatch Star Trek now, thanks. :Db
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Kirk was shagging spock? There goes my childhood dreams, and being a chris and a slyar fan...

Well really there is no one for gwen.. Uhura would be martha but gwen and chekov accents all that maybe
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 12/12/2009

Loved it
123-321 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
LOL
The.Dust.Of.Jack chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Aww! ;D This is so cute! I love that last comment xDXD I haven't seen the new movie, and I'm a bit scared to, to be honest. I'm a big fan of the old stuff, cos it was funny. But Ianto said its brilliant, and so has everyone else so i might think about watching it when it comes out _

Brilliant piece. ]
Kachanski chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
haha! really good, know nothing about Star Trek yet I was still interested, which has gotta say something. _
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh, this is brilliant! Love it!
lunabyrd666 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That was awesome! Fantastic job, I got a good laugh out of that!

~Robyn
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
no, Gwen could NOT be Chekov cause I LOVE Chekov! Gwen can be the green skinned girl.
cjh4ever chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Great stuff. Love Trek, love Janto so this story has it all!
Tutups chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
i love this and laughed so much, do you mean to bash gwen intentionally or is it just joking, your right she might make a good chekov, who knows?

great shot, keep it up x