Reviews for the story breaks free here
firewindgurl chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
whoaa. this is a very short chapter. however, i love the way you approached this story. It has simple details, but the words convey the meaning very well. I was pulled into the story with awe. good job!
fading ink chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Hm... this was a more negative take on the recent happnings of the manga but still, I liked it. The way you described everything in short, consise sentences was really much appeciated - I don't like it when stories are unnecessaril drawn out. Anyway, your vocabulary is undoubtedly good and I really liked this part:

'Her first love is vapor, dust and breath.'

It's amazing how many emotions a few words can convey. Anyway, I was hoping that you would continue this in exactly the same style. Maybe, if you decide to continue, you could discuss various other scenarios: controversies inside the clan regarding marriage betwwen a branch memebr and a main house member, how Hanabi would feel, how Hinata deals with clan business and the elders, how their relationship progesses day by day... or may be you could just make extend this into a collection of different stories - you know, comple it into a collection of instances between Hinata and Neji.

But it's your choice though! Great job with this. The world needs more NejiHina. Seriously.

P.S. I just remembered something: Have you read this wonderful NejiHina piece called ROsemary for Remembrance? If not, you should check it out. It's beautifully written! .!