Reviews for Fragmented Ideas
should be affecting, not effecting

a smirk, not a smirking smile
(redundant)
A shame we never get to see any of the cool stuff being talked about, would be much more interesting than this meet-and-greet.
Kinda like the idea of a Ino/Temari pairing, though I guess this story is a threesome instead.

breath a word - breathe a word
I think it's one of the snippets that most deserve to get turned into a full story, despite the silly initial premise.
There's been a few classic stories with Harry going on a curse breaking ekspedition with Bill, and they were a whole lot of fun.
occlumency, not occlumancy

It's - Its (two instances)
Mr. Exterminatus chapter 4 . 8/1
This would make a great story.
MB80 chapter 56 . 7/18
Just read 'Kunoichi Summoning Contract'. Is hilarious, hopefully it'll be continued.
marsolino chapter 17 . 6/23
I definitely want to see this continued...
HP-DG-SB-NR-RG-PN chapter 52 . 6/4
This is hilarious, I would have loved to see more from this story idea, it's not one I've ever seen before. This would make a fantastic story.
DraculaBackwards chapter 11 . 5/25
THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE
...I can't tell if this is the result of some sort of shenanigans with time travel and lots of strange changes.

Something happened, and events transpired. Other than that, I haven't a clue.
dialNforNinja chapter 60 . 2/7
I absolutely love Disgaea... and considering how ridiculous the combat magic is in that series Voldemort is going to end up wishing he'd just put on the penguin costume fifty years ago, isn't he?
dialNforNinja chapter 59 . 2/7
This is one of the more interesting looper fic premises I've seen lately, I must say. At least since the one where Naruto and Sasuke are in a similar situation, curbstomp the first couple stages of teh Chuunin Exam, then piss off for a training trip/vacation in some islands with Hana Inuzuka for a minder, and Naruto makes some kind of water spirit summon whose existence is probably the end-trigger condition, except then the fic died off so we'll never know.
dialNforNinja chapter 56 . 2/7
After several minutes of maniacal laughter, I once again leave a note that I'd love to see more of this chapter, Kunoichi Summoner Naruto
dialNforNinja chapter 46 . 2/7
Another one I'd love to see more of, with the cursebreaking expedition. Harry so seldom gets to go on pulp adventures around the world, and good writing for it is even rarer.
1,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »