Reviews for Fragmented Ideas
rommim chapter 56 . 11/28
Chapter 56 should really be made into a story if you could, just sounds so awesome.
Trscroggs chapter 56 . 10/9
This is still my favorite fragment from this list (even if a couple more are close) and I would love to see it as a full story.
EliaEnoa chapter 10 . 8/26
i would love to see more of this one, when i think of you type of banter and a harry that is almost ready to bite your head of all the time literally i think it would be a lot of fun
Liantei chapter 26 . 8/11
I love it! It would be awesome to see a continuation of Harry Potter and the Unmentionables! This version of Harry is completely brilliant!
Liantei chapter 11 . 8/11
I'd totally love it if you continued this one it's so awesome and I love how you portrayed Harry
discb chapter 52 . 7/22
Huh, this one is rather cool.
Nirvana48 chapter 34 . 7/10
I like this chp!
fireball900 chapter 57 . 6/9
An excellent chapter, funny as always (i just reread it).
Competent Good Dumbledore is always wonderful to see, and I loved Fleur.
Musings-of-Apathy chapter 56 . 6/8
Oh my god! This is the single funniest thing I have read in longer than I can remember. I must find more. Thank you.
Goretooth chapter 25 . 3/20
Seriously, chapter 25, funniest sh-t I've read in AGES! Started laughing shortly after when the basilisk came out, didn't even stop after the omake. Genius, mate, genius. Would love to see this as a full story. Hinthint nudgenudge.
Lieutenant Paladine chapter 32 . 2/2
I really REALLY want to see more of this. Call it morbid curiosity, but I want to see more. It's such a novel concept to me, and the tone is perfectly ridiculous!

Keep up the good work,
My Review Account chapter 1 . 1/17
"A variety incompleted story starts that will not likely be finished"
Yet you marked them Complete so they'll appear in searches...
Gustavius3 chapter 23 . 1/8
I know you seem well gone from the internet but I would absolutely love to see you continue this, or somebody anybody continue this.

discb chapter 57 . 12/23/2014
Oh wow Fleur... lmao
Lady FoxFire chapter 58 . 12/4/2014
Damn! I wished you had continued this one
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »