Reviews for Fragmented Ideas
No idea who the fuck that is, or what the fuck is going on, but damned if the interactions weren't funny as hell.
This story, Loop de Buffe, needs to be continued, it's too fucking outstanding not to be.
gearworks of ff chapter 7 . 4/1
very nice
a music based harry potter
keep up the good work
Tribernator chapter 46 . 12/5/2015
This is a pretty unique setup here. Has the potential to go as far off the rails as you want it. I mean lets face it, you could play it straight, have a cursebreaker harry story where he spends every summer working with bill at his sites, you could even do crossovers as simple as finding a "relic of a former age" to bring in whatever element you like, for example, zanpakutos, jutsu scrolls, preserved devils fruit, whatever. You could even go "Omg they found a magic portal or device that sent them to another universe!" style crossover if you like.
rommim chapter 56 . 11/28/2015
Chapter 56 should really be made into a story if you could, just sounds so awesome.
Trscroggs chapter 56 . 10/9/2015
This is still my favorite fragment from this list (even if a couple more are close) and I would love to see it as a full story.
EliaEnoa chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
i would love to see more of this one, when i think of you type of banter and a harry that is almost ready to bite your head of all the time literally i think it would be a lot of fun
Liantei chapter 26 . 8/11/2015
I love it! It would be awesome to see a continuation of Harry Potter and the Unmentionables! This version of Harry is completely brilliant!
Liantei chapter 11 . 8/11/2015
I'd totally love it if you continued this one it's so awesome and I love how you portrayed Harry
discb chapter 52 . 7/22/2015
Huh, this one is rather cool.
Nirvana48 chapter 34 . 7/10/2015
I like this chp!
fireball900 chapter 57 . 6/9/2015
An excellent chapter, funny as always (i just reread it).
Competent Good Dumbledore is always wonderful to see, and I loved Fleur.
Musings-of-Apathy chapter 56 . 6/8/2015
Oh my god! This is the single funniest thing I have read in longer than I can remember. I must find more. Thank you.
Goretooth chapter 25 . 3/20/2015
Seriously, chapter 25, funniest sh-t I've read in AGES! Started laughing shortly after when the basilisk came out, didn't even stop after the omake. Genius, mate, genius. Would love to see this as a full story. Hinthint nudgenudge.
Lieutenant Paladine chapter 32 . 2/2/2015
I really REALLY want to see more of this. Call it morbid curiosity, but I want to see more. It's such a novel concept to me, and the tone is perfectly ridiculous!

Keep up the good work,