Reviews for Alone: Revised Version
Rosie dragoneel chapter 5 . 9/19
Will this ever be updated?
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 5 . 7/19
When is the next chapter coming out?
Angelic Black Wolf chapter 2 . 4/11
you should have made Danny bisexual
M.v.j.M chapter 5 . 1/11
I wish you would update this I really liked it :)
Young titan chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
I think it's wrong to delete the stories. I mean they warn you of thh h e violence in them and your not even going to let them fix it. I think thhey should at least tell you guys whats wrong so you can fix it.
Kimori Takahashi chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Is there another site where I can read this like on archivework?
I wanna read more...
Zak saturday 1 chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Update soon please
FlameMistress79 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Oh no! Those files have been hijacked! We all know who will be reading those next chapter. Poor Bruce never seems to catch a break does he? Hope to see a new chapter soon! But take your time, you have a life too. Have a good day!
FlameMistress79 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Another excellent chapter! Danny is going to notice Wally easily, definitely. He fights ghosts and is half of one himself, I have no doubt that he would notice someone following him. Even if that person is a speedster. On to the next chapter.
FlameMistress79 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Three years since Dick left... that would mean Jason would be sixteen or seventeen. It looks like Bruce hasn't adopted Jason, so either he's on the streets, in an orphanage/boy's home, or dead. Im still holding out for RedWraith though. I think it would be a good pairing.
FlameMistress79 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oooh, I have a idea for a pairing! Though i'd like to know how old Danny is in this fic. If he's still fourteen, then my pairing could work. I was thinking of pairing Danny and Jason together. If I'm correct, then Jason would be most likely thirteen boardering on fourteen because Dick left at seventeen and there is a four year difference between Jason and he. In this fic, due to Danny's attitude, I think that Danny would end up dominating Jason. I'm a sucker for submissive Jay, I find it absolutly adorable. He tries so hard to be tough, but what he needs is a little (a lot of) love. Instead of being so independant, he needs someone he can trust. Anyway my vote is for RedWraith ( which is my name for this pairing). Hope you update with the sixth chapter soon!
WitchAvenger chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I really like this story (and plus I think he should get paired with Superman) but what's happened? Please continue!
Oracleshadow chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
OMG this story is amazing! Please update I really wanna know what happens next!
LadyPsycho16 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Do you think you'll ever continue this? I usually don't follow fanfics that haven't updated in this long but I can't help being hopeful.
tigergirl1723 chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I know its been awhile but this story is so good. I mean c'mon a gay Danny, technus working for him, and he knows his secret. This is juicy, it keeps you on the edge of your seat. Please update or at least message me. Seriously please!