Reviews for Of Broken Hearts and Leaping Starts
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wonderful telling of Esme's story. Nice bonding moment for Bella and Esme. Thanks for sharing.
Brightstar222010 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Yes! This is a scene I so wish there had been in the books. I don't know about everyone else, but Esme is one of the unsung heroes of the story. She's the mother I wish I had growing up, that isn't to say that I don't love my own mother, I'm just saying. It is so nice to see an interaction with Esme and Bella like this. In my mind it is so very hard to not think of Esme as viewing Bella as her youngest child. I often catch myself wondering what Esme thinks of Bella, even if Edward had not decided to marry her. Could Esme even walk away from Bella a second time?

Anyway, this story was very well written, and I fell in love with the imagery that you created. Thank you for choosing to do a moment with Esme and Bella.
Jk chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Great job & God bless
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Just4Me chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I think you nicely fleshed out a really believable moment between Esme and Bella.
Crismebella chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This story was very well written and good story too. There was a small mistake but this is fanfiction so it doesn't matter. I like the way you flesh out Esme's life story.
Princess1895 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
xEmmaxSophiex chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i love it!

you should turn it into a few different ones, because we never had Alice or Emmett telling their stories, i think it would be awesome if you did those x
caughtforCarlisle chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Great story... I love Esme because she is so sweet. Good job with the level of emotional control.
craponacrutch chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
OOH!That was the depressing Sad past of Esme.I feel so sorry for the endings sweet
Ana Fluttersby chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I really loved this... as an AU story. (Esme actually told Bella about her reason to jump. During the baseball match, Twiligt.)

But you captured Esme so beautifully!

I love your style... so much!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
aw it was absolutly amazing!

i LOVED it !

it was so adorable!

and i loved all the detail it was wonderful!

you hit the right spot!

i love how you write!

i hope you write some more Twilight storys soon!

Tootles ~ASHLEY~
Twilight.Taco chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Now, THAT is what I call writing. ;) You couldn't have captured the moment better!
firecrackerinthedark chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
MoriaAngel chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Absolutely beautiful! Thank you!