Reviews for Experimental Experiment
kwonpan chapter 1 . 2/13
holy moly! that is the most erotic Invader Zim fic i've ever read! I could just imagine it as i read!
too bad you won't do more... I want to read more!
Tenshi no Shiine chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Make a part 2? Please? Maybe?
DeSencadenaMientoAgreSor chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Damn! This was awesome dear, your idea was brilliant, I love the situation of Dib in front of Zim, no much he could do, except enjoy as much as I do reading this. I totally can imagine Zim acting like this in a situation like that, was amazing. Thanks for write this!
inthezone chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Sorry, MR GODDAMN JIGGLES!?
ahem. Just had to get that out of my system
...very descriptive *grins stupidly and reads for 3rd time*
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Mind. Is. Busted
Squeedlyspooch chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great story! very interesting irken biology.
I'll look forward to any future stories by you :)
NatAngel Dark Wings chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I will never be abal to look at invader Zim in the same way again...
but great storey really hawt ;)
V.V chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
...Damn, these are times I really wonder why I click on such stories. I'm on the fence of whether or not to lash out here or actually congratulate you...at least this is one of the most realistic ZADR stories/concepts I've come across. You really do have one hell of an imagination when it comes to your details and descriptions...it really helps make the whole, twisted thing more believable. Heck, I bet if this type of stuff was allowed, this would have passed as an episode! I really don't know what else to say...

Just one thing, though, was Dib still only 10-12 in this? If so...makes it even more sick an twisted that he is still a child and was put through that instead of at least being a teen/young adult.
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
You had me he second I read "Squeedlyspooch". You are FUCKING hilarious.

Weird fic, but devastatingly funny. -
ladybugseatppl chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Spaz. That was pretty amazing.

And I'd love to stalk- I mean watch you on dA. _ I'm Ladybugseatppl101 devientArt. v.v and as for lemon ideas. I have far too many and not enough time to write xD
Solosan chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
You.

Are amazing.

I shall stalk from here on out.
celtictrinityknot chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
awesome
Le-Rasp chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That was friggin' awesome.

Zim's junk was kinda gross, but hey, humans are kinda gross, too. LOL at the end, 20 minutes.. I think he might go insane. Hm.

Reeeeaaally good story. I thank the gods for sending that glorious vision in a dream. Heh. Really entertaining. Good job.
JackTheRipper-Ette chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Bravo. I'm going to be brutally honest, this one-shot had me wanting to vomit. Several times I had to turn away and shudder, holding back the bile. However, I couldn't bring my self to stop reading. While the content was beyond disturbing to my delicate mind, it seemed so "real". I could honestly see that happening in the series, if it were an X-Rated cartoon. Your Irken biology lessons seemed real, as did Zim's anatomy. It upset me, disturbed me, but I could believe it. You did a very good job on this.
Tatsukai chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
XD I LOVE it! This is so good. I find the way Zim kidnapped Dib hilarious. I wish you would write a sequel of when Dib is older.