Reviews for To Walk Into The Dragon's Den
Scabbers1957 chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
Bloody awesome story so far mate...I'll ad this to my story alerts.

:))

PS

Thanks for the notation on my story.
AragornII chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
This is a great setup for a good story. Are you likely to ever continue it?
InfiniteDragon chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
So I finally got around to reading this... (it got lost in my very long bookmarks of 'to-reads')

But where's the rest? You've got a great setup, but... I want more! I'm sure you're still writing, since other stories of yours are still being updated, but I'd really like to see where you are taking this one. lol
Mariposadelaluna chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
I was looking for a trio-ship with this particular trio and this was one of the few good ones that popped up! I really loved how you set up the beginning of the story. I was sure it was going to be HP/GW if it wasn't for the summary. I loved how you show them dealing with the pain of the war and trying to move on. Then you throw in the unexpected by killing off Ron but you really made it work very well. I really want to know more about the new threat and you leave me at the edge of my seat. I've enjoyed it immensely so far and I hope you can find time to update this soon.
twilliams1797 chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
A Minor quibble. Mrs Granger is both Jean and Jane in this chapter.(7)

I am enjoying the story, I am a Harry/Hermione shipper, and for the most part don't like Ron, but you have managed to make him a believable and likable character. Ginny, I have always believed to be a victim of forces beyod her control, Voldemort and Molly etc.

nevertheless, I am liking this tale.

TimW
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
I wonder if Harry's body wash will wear off, or if Hermione is just going to join Harry and Ginny.
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
No, Dudley's not worth the effort, I don't think.
ShadowsInTheCorner chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
As expected, this was an amazing story. It's sad that Ron had to be killed off, but I guess everyone has to die sooner or later.
Circuitsoft chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
I can't help but be reminded of KEDme's Home Alone and Shadow of the Serpent stories. s/1585077/1/

The introduction to Aztec mythology in this chapter was a bit wordy and hard to follow, even with my previous exposure to it in KEDme's stories. I would suggest a much shorter summary for now, with more details later as they become pertinent.

Beyond that, I'm enjoying the story and can't wait to read more.
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
good start poor harry he still got to face more problems
ForeverWeird13 chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
ForeverWeird13 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
i like the story!

keep updating!

son!

plz!

it was a really intresting twist!
JohnnyKR51 chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
Nice, very nice.
Cateagle chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
Very interesting chapter and it contains a lot to chew on. I have to wonder if they're really up against a "god" or simply a powerful magical who feels he's doing his god's work and extending his god's power? Said magical might even be the avatar of said god. I rather suspect that fighting this one is going to take some study, growth, and "interesting" dealings to get right.
DukeBrymin chapter 8 . 10/30/2009
Good to see another chapter of this. The problem in this chapter is the enormous amounts of extra information about Mexican deities. If all those details are going to make a difference in the fight, then fine, but if not, then they really don't need to be there.

And it's good to see the trio being so close and in love.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »