Reviews for Age of Consent
ESPERANZA38 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
I don't know how much longer I can wait for edward and bella to hook up. when will u be posting the next chpter?
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
WHOA! I NEED MORE!
eliza6801 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
Really like your story and I am looking forward to the ride home following the party!
acw1 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
The subtle references and innuendo are awesome. i love the flirting between these two. I can't wait till they actually get together. Looking forwrd to the next chapter.
Sunfeathers chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
Ooh, very interesting! So we have a party and a car ride home coming up ... and Bella has made her interest known for all intents and purposes ... can't wait to see what happens next! :)
urock2 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
It made me smile when I read the "finite resources" quote from the book! It is truly one of my fav quotes and makes Edward so freakin' sexxy! Good decision to include that one!

Looking forward to the party chapters and the "pre-party" activities!

HAppy writing!
cheermom13 chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
i'm looking forward to the party, but i can't wait for the car ride after the party
chloey24 chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
Hehe. That's hilarious. I can't wait to see them interact away from work. I also can't wait to see rose's reaction. Waiting patiently for the next chapter!
delutina chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
AWESOME...love that its funny lol...Update soon!
EGMG chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
Aah! Fucking A!

You actually undoubtedly saved my life. I was dying of boredom over here, avoiding my evil geometry hw that was assigned by my homosexual teacher who thinks I'm the laziest person on earth.

Enough about me!

She flirted! This should be a holiday! And of course Alice, that perceptive little woodland nymph, has discovered everything from a few glances and words. This chapter was amazing and it's pretty cool how though Edward and Bella are flirting with each other, both refuse to completely acknowledge that they like each other. The party...hmm...I'm scared. Edward might end up murdering Mike Newton or taking Bella into a bathroom and discreetly fuckin her under the cover of disco music. :o That'd be awesome...

Update soon man! I know you update very quickly all ready but dammit, curiosity hasn't killed me yet.

P.S. Angela Weber? ANGELA WEBER GOT FINGERED BY BEN WHATSHISLASTNAME? Isn't her dad like... a priest? Holy shit, she's bad... lol... and somehow... she's my new hero. XD
lainarae chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
Loving this so far! Bring on chapter 8!
soders chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
I think you story is really good, I love the smutt. Keep up the good work!
urock2 chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
Lovin' the fun banter and cryptic messages!

Good chapter!
tastyapples chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
wow love the story
calileah chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
You write the tension so well between them that I can actually feel it.
6,997 | « Prev Page 1 .. 455 462 463 464 465 466 .. Last Next »