Reviews for Age of Consent
XCarlie.CullenX chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
loved this chapter and how Edward and Bellas relationship is developing!

I even like rose, !

x
tsukinohikari-hime chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
w.o.w

_
SoManyObsessions chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
Cool looking story.
katieboo0302 chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
I think this is a fantastic story, in the sense of reality. You are a great writer keep up the good work. I hope it just stays focused on there struggles and the people in there circle of family and friends with the issues stacked against them. As in age and work and college
calileah chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
Wow. Just wow.

Damn cockblocking Rose!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
WOW... cant say I blame Bella on that front, I dont know if I would have lasted as long has she has knowing the Edward is always there and plans on being there longer. Look forward to next chappy.
Corr5092 chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
Thanks for the hotness in this chapter! It was done wonderfully!
trit19 chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
“If you think that you’re going to experience your first kiss on Alice’s bed during one of her parties, you are mistaken, young lady. The first time I kiss you, the first time I lick you, the first time I suck you, the first time I touch you, the first time I taste you, are going to be the most special fucking moments of your life. We aren’t half-assing any of this. Do you understand me, Bella?”

When Edward said that to Bella, I swear I just about died. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
1807969 chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
totally love the story. for real, i was laughing my ass off last night at some of the things you have bella and edward saying to eachother. and fuck if him callin' her little girl and sayin' good girl isn't a huge turn on even if he is almost 10 years older than her. and fuck if the age difference doesn't make it even hotter. i like that it's not one of those angsty stories where bella is so insecure she's handicapped and annoying. i'm for real lookin' forward to the next chapter.
chloey24 chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
Hloy effin hell! Can I have Edward when he talks like that? I love it when Edward talks dirty. I can't wait to read what is written next! Have fun at your dinner, and I;ll be waiting for the next post!
i-love-twilight-sega chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
Good chapter, write more soon :)
XCarlie.CullenX chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
loving this story!

Update soon!

xx
cheermom13 chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
your killing me w/ the suspense. ( in a good way )
acw1 chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
So first let me say what I am sure has been said. I LOVE THIS STORY! Your writing is wonderful. I am always left wanting more. My routine is to wake up and see what has been updated and when I saw the new chapter available I am sure I had a big grin. It really is that entertaining. So, Edward just can't help but tease Bella about acting like she is in 7th grade for the Truth or dare proposition but he is just as excited as it gives them free reign to a certain extent with the excuse of ..I was just playing the game. And she played him quite well. She is getting bold. He loves it. As for the two of them going slow..I would love nothing more than the two of them going at it like the they do it on the discovery channel (ha, joking..the bad touch) but I do see that they need to take it slow and the brush of hands or the slightest of touches against her esxposed neck mean so much more. So I am good with the slow approach as it just makes them and me want it all that much more, they will get there. I hope. Anyway, I figure when they actually do get to the relationship part that is where the real trouble begins. Yes it may be legal there but it truly is not acceptable by the majority of the population regardless of what the law is while she is still under 18. I would probably want to kill a man if he wanted to date my 17 year old daughter(if I had one) if he was 26. However I would have no problem when she was over 20. I know that the age difference doesn't change but the level of understanding and experience changes immensely as you noted. So that being said I still love the story and want B&E together even if she is 17. they are meant to be together. So write as fast as you can because I just can't get enough. As for RP, damn I don't know what I would do if I saw him in the flesh. Probably have the biggest smile possible and then faint in a lust induced stupor. All I know is my husband would probably have quite a good time when I got home. M...Robert. Lucky you!
Sunfeathers chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I fell in love with Bella Swan."

Swoon!

I am just loving your story! Your writing is wonderful - the pacing, the humor, the building tension ... can't wait for chapter 10!

(Congrats on the Rob sighting!)
7,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 455 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 .. Last Next »