Reviews for Age of Consent
acw1 chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
Oh I can't get enough of this story it is without a doubt my favorite. It is exciting, funny, and of course the "forbidden fruit" aspect only adds to the appeal. Rosalie may be a bitch but she is being honest and everything she says is true. So I guess we shouldn't hate her too much. If nothing else she got them to talk about the fact that they need some sort of rules for their conduct in public. I just hope in private they have fun and don't get caught. Anticipation is heaven but it has to have a goal that is reachable. I know he cares for her and wants a future of some sort with her but the comment about it being summer and I am in love made me think he feels once summer is over the relationship may be over. I hope I am reading too much into the comment. I can't wait for their next intimate action. I am as eager as they are. Looking forward to the next chapter.
xxladytee90xx chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
This is a really awesome story...I wonder how the ride home will be and if he texts her now since he has her number and if there gonna fool around in the office...I'm excited for the next chapter.
XCarlie.CullenX chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
loved this chapter and how Edward and Bellas relationship is developing!

I even like rose, !

x
tsukinohikari-hime chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
w.o.w

_
SoManyObsessions chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
Cool looking story.
katieboo0302 chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
I think this is a fantastic story, in the sense of reality. You are a great writer keep up the good work. I hope it just stays focused on there struggles and the people in there circle of family and friends with the issues stacked against them. As in age and work and college
calileah chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
Wow. Just wow.

Damn cockblocking Rose!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
WOW... cant say I blame Bella on that front, I dont know if I would have lasted as long has she has knowing the Edward is always there and plans on being there longer. Look forward to next chappy.
Corr5092 chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
Thanks for the hotness in this chapter! It was done wonderfully!
trit19 chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
“If you think that you’re going to experience your first kiss on Alice’s bed during one of her parties, you are mistaken, young lady. The first time I kiss you, the first time I lick you, the first time I suck you, the first time I touch you, the first time I taste you, are going to be the most special fucking moments of your life. We aren’t half-assing any of this. Do you understand me, Bella?”

When Edward said that to Bella, I swear I just about died. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
1807969 chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
totally love the story. for real, i was laughing my ass off last night at some of the things you have bella and edward saying to eachother. and fuck if him callin' her little girl and sayin' good girl isn't a huge turn on even if he is almost 10 years older than her. and fuck if the age difference doesn't make it even hotter. i like that it's not one of those angsty stories where bella is so insecure she's handicapped and annoying. i'm for real lookin' forward to the next chapter.
chloey24 chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
Hloy effin hell! Can I have Edward when he talks like that? I love it when Edward talks dirty. I can't wait to read what is written next! Have fun at your dinner, and I;ll be waiting for the next post!
i-love-twilight-sega chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
Good chapter, write more soon :)
XCarlie.CullenX chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
loving this story!

Update soon!

xx
cheermom13 chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
your killing me w/ the suspense. ( in a good way )
7,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 455 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 .. Last Next »