Reviews for Age of Consent
acw1 chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
So first let me say what I am sure has been said. I LOVE THIS STORY! Your writing is wonderful. I am always left wanting more. My routine is to wake up and see what has been updated and when I saw the new chapter available I am sure I had a big grin. It really is that entertaining. So, Edward just can't help but tease Bella about acting like she is in 7th grade for the Truth or dare proposition but he is just as excited as it gives them free reign to a certain extent with the excuse of ..I was just playing the game. And she played him quite well. She is getting bold. He loves it. As for the two of them going slow..I would love nothing more than the two of them going at it like the they do it on the discovery channel (ha, joking..the bad touch) but I do see that they need to take it slow and the brush of hands or the slightest of touches against her esxposed neck mean so much more. So I am good with the slow approach as it just makes them and me want it all that much more, they will get there. I hope. Anyway, I figure when they actually do get to the relationship part that is where the real trouble begins. Yes it may be legal there but it truly is not acceptable by the majority of the population regardless of what the law is while she is still under 18. I would probably want to kill a man if he wanted to date my 17 year old daughter(if I had one) if he was 26. However I would have no problem when she was over 20. I know that the age difference doesn't change but the level of understanding and experience changes immensely as you noted. So that being said I still love the story and want B&E together even if she is 17. they are meant to be together. So write as fast as you can because I just can't get enough. As for RP, damn I don't know what I would do if I saw him in the flesh. Probably have the biggest smile possible and then faint in a lust induced stupor. All I know is my husband would probably have quite a good time when I got home. M...Robert. Lucky you!
Sunfeathers chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I fell in love with Bella Swan."

Swoon!

I am just loving your story! Your writing is wonderful - the pacing, the humor, the building tension ... can't wait for chapter 10!

(Congrats on the Rob sighting!)
Anna Diamond chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
Oh my god, can i bask in your presence? Man the only celebrities I ever see are the local ones - I once walked into (as in literally walked into him) this guy who was the "hot young guy" on one of our local soaps. He was actually a bit of a dick. He just looked at me then walked off. And another guy from the same soap shops at the supermarket next to my boyfriends house haha. (I'm from a land farfar away deep in the south pacific..)

But anyway, your story! Wow! I love it. Anything to do with the whole forbidden fruit thing sits with me quite well indeed! I can't wait to see how the rest of the party goes. Peow peow. :D
urock2 chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
fun, fun, fun chapter!

I love the outfit descript!

I love the suspense at the very end! Can't wait to read more!

Thanks for providing my new favorite Twilight fanfic!
lainarae chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
Oh snap! You lucky betch! Lol. Anyways... love the new chapter, definitely doing a great job!
sweetmahogany chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
I probably would have the same reaction as you if I saw Rob in person. That man is just sex on legs and completely oblivious to his sexiness.

This is a wonderful story and I've enjoyed reading it. I look forward to seeing where you take it. Great job!
tsukinohikari-hime chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
Wow what an amazing encounter you have there_

may i ask, is kristen still in in a relationship w/ someone?
team3dward chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
this is a really entertaining story!

please update again

and your story about rob is hilarious! use are so lucky

im tempted to jump on a plane from Australia and roam the streets looking for him.

*sigh haha
DarkAngelRakell chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
omg i love this story it is so cute and sexy
valroxursox123 chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
you are soo lucky! i really like this story btw
ButAWhimper chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
I am so jealous of you! I totally saw the pictures of him on that day. OMG I am hyperventilating just thinking about it. As for the story, it's so addicting! Keep writing, I can't wait for the next update!
eliza6801 chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
Still a great story and I loved the author's note at the end. His hands kill me. He could play me like a piano!
i-love-twilight-sega chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
like it, but needs to get to the good stuff ;)
dusk1223 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
Hey! I just wanted to drop a note to let you know I am so compelled by this story & can't wait to see what happens next! Naughty Edward is gonna lose it soon!
ESPERANZA38 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
I don't know how much longer I can wait for edward and bella to hook up. when will u be posting the next chpter?
7,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 456 463 464 465 466 467 468 .. Last Next »