Reviews for Age of Consent
Anna Diamond chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
Oh my god, can i bask in your presence? Man the only celebrities I ever see are the local ones - I once walked into (as in literally walked into him) this guy who was the "hot young guy" on one of our local soaps. He was actually a bit of a dick. He just looked at me then walked off. And another guy from the same soap shops at the supermarket next to my boyfriends house haha. (I'm from a land farfar away deep in the south pacific..)

But anyway, your story! Wow! I love it. Anything to do with the whole forbidden fruit thing sits with me quite well indeed! I can't wait to see how the rest of the party goes. Peow peow. :D
urock2 chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
fun, fun, fun chapter!

I love the outfit descript!

I love the suspense at the very end! Can't wait to read more!

Thanks for providing my new favorite Twilight fanfic!
lainarae chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
Oh snap! You lucky betch! Lol. Anyways... love the new chapter, definitely doing a great job!
sweetmahogany chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
I probably would have the same reaction as you if I saw Rob in person. That man is just sex on legs and completely oblivious to his sexiness.

This is a wonderful story and I've enjoyed reading it. I look forward to seeing where you take it. Great job!
tsukinohikari-hime chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
Wow what an amazing encounter you have there_

may i ask, is kristen still in in a relationship w/ someone?
team3dward chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
this is a really entertaining story!

please update again

and your story about rob is hilarious! use are so lucky

im tempted to jump on a plane from Australia and roam the streets looking for him.

*sigh haha
DarkAngelRakell chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
omg i love this story it is so cute and sexy
valroxursox123 chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
you are soo lucky! i really like this story btw
ButAWhimper chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
I am so jealous of you! I totally saw the pictures of him on that day. OMG I am hyperventilating just thinking about it. As for the story, it's so addicting! Keep writing, I can't wait for the next update!
eliza6801 chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
Still a great story and I loved the author's note at the end. His hands kill me. He could play me like a piano!
i-love-twilight-sega chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
like it, but needs to get to the good stuff ;)
dusk1223 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
Hey! I just wanted to drop a note to let you know I am so compelled by this story & can't wait to see what happens next! Naughty Edward is gonna lose it soon!
ESPERANZA38 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
I don't know how much longer I can wait for edward and bella to hook up. when will u be posting the next chpter?
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
WHOA! I NEED MORE!
eliza6801 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
Really like your story and I am looking forward to the ride home following the party!
7,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 456 463 464 465 466 467 468 .. Last Next »