Reviews for Age of Consent
DarkAngelRakell chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
omg i love this story it is so cute and sexy
valroxursox123 chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
you are soo lucky! i really like this story btw
ButAWhimper chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
I am so jealous of you! I totally saw the pictures of him on that day. OMG I am hyperventilating just thinking about it. As for the story, it's so addicting! Keep writing, I can't wait for the next update!
eliza6801 chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
Still a great story and I loved the author's note at the end. His hands kill me. He could play me like a piano!
i-love-twilight-sega chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
like it, but needs to get to the good stuff ;)
dusk1223 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
Hey! I just wanted to drop a note to let you know I am so compelled by this story & can't wait to see what happens next! Naughty Edward is gonna lose it soon!
ESPERANZA38 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
I don't know how much longer I can wait for edward and bella to hook up. when will u be posting the next chpter?
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
eliza6801 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
Really like your story and I am looking forward to the ride home following the party!
acw1 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
The subtle references and innuendo are awesome. i love the flirting between these two. I can't wait till they actually get together. Looking forwrd to the next chapter.
Sunfeathers chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
Ooh, very interesting! So we have a party and a car ride home coming up ... and Bella has made her interest known for all intents and purposes ... can't wait to see what happens next! :)
urock2 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
It made me smile when I read the "finite resources" quote from the book! It is truly one of my fav quotes and makes Edward so freakin' sexxy! Good decision to include that one!

Looking forward to the party chapters and the "pre-party" activities!

HAppy writing!
cheermom13 chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
i'm looking forward to the party, but i can't wait for the car ride after the party
chloey24 chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
Hehe. That's hilarious. I can't wait to see them interact away from work. I also can't wait to see rose's reaction. Waiting patiently for the next chapter!
delutina chapter 7 . 6/7/2009 that its funny lol...Update soon!
7,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 456 463 464 465 466 467 .. Last Next »