Reviews for Cincuenta
krotoxo chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I really liked it. They were easy to understand. They were vague and simple... but that's what made them unique. :) great job!
LadyoftheShield chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
AAAnd now that I have watch Teen Titans I can RR!

Aw, what can I say? I liked them all, but 21 (Queen), 25 (Admiration), 36 (Label), 42 (Ready), and 50 (Contrast) Especially stand out to me.

I found 43 (Transition) rather sad. :(

As always, you did great with Characteristics and quirks of the people. Nice work!
Lina chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Normally I don't expect much from this 50 sentences fanfics, so I was happily surprised by this one. I really liked it. My favorite is 25) Admiration, it was adorable.

"Have you gained weight?" would be translated as "¿Haz subido de peso?". I hope you don't mind the correction, I just thought you might want to know.

Again, I loved this, it'd be in my favorites if I had an account.
animalgirl13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
hilarious! XD
daisy chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
36 is my favorite too.
StrangelyClose chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
my favorites would be all about jericho and number 2, yeah i know that you dont care but anyway
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet, I've read it three times.

It's kind of...shocking that you can write something as meaningful as this as you mostly write humour but that musn't be taken as offence.

I don't really have a favourite but I found 46 hilarious...I can imagine that happening. But what would Slade's laugh sound like...?

Keep Writing!
DivineRedFire chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This was very good, especially given the fact that they're only a sentence long.

My favorite out of all fifty in #46. I laughed my arse off because I could totally imagine that happening! XD

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Pyromaniac

Fire
Rexan chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
26 & 46. xD I don't know why, but Titan-O's struck me as funny. :P There were other really good ones, too. Like... all the rest of them. Most of these got a small laugh out of me, but others were more serious and meaningful, like 30, 37, & 28. All the way around, though, nice job. _
SilversShadow13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
This was very good. Can I please use this line?:

because you never know when a pack of ninjas might pop out of nowhere and attempt to decapitate you.
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Can't believe I never reviewed this. Most of these are outstanding, many very poignant. 36 & 41 are my faves, I think.

Keep up your wonderful writing. This was such a worthwhile read!

LJ
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I liked it. As for the spanish weight is pesa, other than that it's all good.
iSpazzyKitty chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Lol, I liked 47 & 48 best. At least after I started paying more attention. ” Also, I chuckled out loud when read 46. I would actually like to see Robin fall on his face. XD I got confused when I read 18. I like the one about Raven. What was it again? 39. Yeah. “This isn’t funny…” Lol, I’d love to see that on TV! Anyway, I liked this. See ya!
Mrs Maxim de Winter chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
These are exquisite. Every time I read this story, it's as if I'm reading it for the first time; it's that enjoyable.
bellasluckranout chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
this is a nice list. i liked 36.