Reviews for When Shadows Dance
The2nd chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Good piece.

Interesting take on why Mustang hates the rain, aside from the regular 'useless' reasons (all though FMA:B and the Manga shows hes not completely useless when soaked).
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/24/2009

This story was a wonderfully captivating read. I read this at midnight, which is around the time you wrote it; I have never wanted to stay up 'just a minute more' to finish a story I've started. Honestly, this story forced me to do just that.

You are far from being 'not very good at writing'. You're actually on the other end of the spectrum there. Keep up the great work!

Respect the Hobos chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
awe! I loved it! Honestly, some of the best stories are the ones no one reads, so don't be discouraged.

I really liked the use of the rain. Usually rain is used as a symbol of purification and with Roy, it's symbolic of losing control, his "uselessness", but it was good as guilt.

The flashback to Ishbal was very powerful. And I actually liked the end, even if you say it was rushed. It's cute that Riza is his shelter.

Good job! Yay angsty one-shots! .
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is actually really good, if you ask me. The angst was perfect - perfectly understandable, perfectly executed - and it didn't seem over the top or OOC or anything like that. I especially liked the part where he talked about how "he had killed good, that he had murdered quite nicely", etc. Another thing I like about this is how you can actually take it completely figuratively, or completely literally, and there are different nuances each way. I like this a lot! _
23ugottaluvit chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
hey, i read it!1

& so did other people but they didn't review. -_-"

anyways. i think this was very well done.

i could feel the atmosphere & what the characters felt like every each time i read sentence after sentence. )

but, seriously, this was very good! D

afinedenouement chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Loved it.

The title was amazing.

Of course, the story was too.