Reviews for Blush and Bashful
Shinosuke chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Holy sh*t. Like Oh my GAWD I cannot believe what you are doing to poor Jasper. Does he really have to go through such terrible humiliation! Seriously! Not that it isn't entertaining, but it's stressful to read. I end up getting embarrassed and blushing like I'm the one who just showed my hard on (which is slightly impossible considering lack of equipment) to the hottest guys in school.

You both suck and rock at the same time. Just letting you know.
MidnightBreathe chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
I really like your humour I couldn't stop laugh ! Honesty it wasn't the best fiction I've ever read but it was defnitly one of the funniest. I really fucking liked it !
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
The funniest story I have read to date, my children now think that I am completely deranged (but, they problem thought that all ready)! Seriously laughed so hard I couldn't breathe, repeated shit out load (hence the deranged comment; while cackling obnoxiously loud), tears were running down my face and I damn near peed my self...LMAO! So GOOD it hurt (literally)! So going into the favs! God I do love me some Jasper and Jake (and Edward) slash, soooo hawt!
KLS-Blueskies chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
"Hooray for gay!" I'm shaaaking from laughter hheheehhe
jace4ever chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Love this story.
jace4ever chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
I CANT BREATHE!? I have never laughed so hard in my life as at Jazz internal conversations. Oh my good gracious... Now pleas stop making my baby cry.
Robsblueeyes chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
Aww, all's well that ends well. Lol, did Jasper let Katie and Jessica know who was the pitcher and who was the catcher, bwahahahaha. It's all in the prep boys, all in the prep. I would have loved to have been at the Cullen's party and watching Jasper's mum gawping at Carlisle, lol Esme is a very patient woman.

I really enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing.

Robsblueeyes chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
Aww, camping at the beach, at least they have a tent, lol. It's been a day and then some for them all. I'm glad that Jasper's mum didn't come down all heavy on him. I can't believe they didn't know about the lock on the phone. What's Jasper going to do about his feelings for Edward? I don't think he'd cheat on Jake, so how's he going to deal with this undeniable attraction he has?

Robsblueeyes chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
I knew she'd have his phone. I hope they get her back good for this one. I'm glad the rest of them are getting along better now and getting to know each other more. Lauren's just sealed her fate with the picture messaging. Poor Jasper, he's doomed to eternal embarrassment, lol. Maybe he'll get some good reviews.

Robsblueeyes chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
I'm so glad that Billy is supportive of Jake. They should have had this talk 3 years ago when Jake's mum passed away. Jake seems to have resented his dad for not acknowledging that he's gay, their relationship could have been a lot different over the past few years.

Has Jasper really got away with coming in so late? Hmmm, time will tell. I'm glad the plan didn't go pear shaped and end in all out war. Jake and Edward really seemed to make some progress with their friendship, as did Bella. I can see these 5 really becoming a tight knit group of friends given some time.

Robsblueeyes chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Are they ready for this? Is this a step too far, too soon? I can understand Angela wanting to help Edward and Jake become friends again, but I'm wondering if this is such a great idea. I hope it doesn't all kick off on what is supposed to be a fun night out. I love all the banter between Jasper and his family.

Robsblueeyes chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
I think Jasper's just going to have to resign himself to being eternally embarrassed by circumstance and having no verbal filter, lol. I can't believe that they both wore virtually the same clothes.

I'm so glad that Jasper's talk with him mum turned out okay and, in fact, that both his parents accept him for who he is. Oh my God! Bwahahahahaha, the condom, did she give one to Rose as well? Lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Poor Jasper he just gets one thing sorted and then something else goes wrong. I hope that his mum is just going to be mad that he didn't tell her he's gay and not for actually being gay. I'm glad they made up. Ooooh, I think Jasper went to heaven on that blow job, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
'I got Patrick'd!' Lol. I'm really glad we got to hear Edward's side and even though he was a complete arsehole for doing what he did and he should have made things right straightaway, it's easier said than done. Once you take that step and deny what you are, or possibly are, it's hard to come back from as Edward found out when things just escalated out of all control. When you've been repeatedly told and it's been drummed into your head that gays are the agents of the devil, I can see why a 13 year old boy would be so conflicted over what he felt for Jacob, what he thought he was and what he'd been almost conditioned to think. It's really sad that things happened the way they did.

I hope that Jasper can convince Jake to at least talk to Edward properly. It's a lot to ask but I think, given time, eventually he'd be grateful that he heard what Edward had to say even if he couldn't forgive him he'd have a better idea of why and that might just help Jake understand a little more. This has had a massive affect on so many lives.

Robsblueeyes chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
What's happened to Edward? Hasn't he been home? Emmett's really concerned for his brother, I wonder what he'll think when he knows the whole truth. I bet Edward just wishes he'd come out when Jake did. Did the other two boys actually see them kissing in he locker room? If they didn't they could have just left things as they were and then there wouldn't have been any of this drama. I can see Jasper's sympathy for Edward causing problems with Jake in the future, I'd still love to hear Edward's side of the story, why he did what he did.

I'm still thinking that Rose should join the FBI, that girl could get blood out of a stone, lol. Awww, Jasper and Jacob are boyfriends, so sweet.