Reviews for Lilies
Waaah c'était juste sublime! Un vrai régal! 3
Annabeth2011 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
T-T, that was beautiful.
The Trailblazer chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I found you as I was reading through reviews of my own stories and something made me click your name and check out your profile, and boy am I glad I did! As I stumbled upon this wonderful story.

I finished reading it earlier today and really wanted to leave a review but I had no idea what to say, what I could write to get my feelings across. But wow, this was really well written! I enjoyed how you could describe things and feelings in such detail I almost thought I was there. And the words you used to describe it all were really well chosen (-maybe that makes no sense).
I also enjoyed how totally sweet Allan and Lavi were with each other in the end, now that's true love! If true love does exist. But my fave part would have to be when they seek shelter in the cottage, despite the cold it seemed quite cosy to them :)

Overall, this was amazing! Really great work!
Semper Tardius chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wonderful. Such a romantic story. I love how they seem to take the relationship so slowly, it's well placed and sweet. Simply a beautiful story.
mamita chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, my favorite couple is LavixAllen are so cute and hot, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
sweetiesugar chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
this was sooooooo adorable i mean i think im in love with it its sooooooooo cuutee! i mean, yeah i dont like reading fanfics that dont have chapters and the paragraphs are long because i always loose my place but this was soo good im so glad that i didnt quit and i read it and it was so cute and adorable!
B e a s t l y B chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
dfklandsvjnjfnvbn...AWESOME!AMAZING!PERFECT!LOVED IT!
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was amazing! I don't usually read Lavi x Allen fics, but I loved every sentence of your story.
ireneotaku chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That was so beautiful. It was emotional because I could feel what Lavi was feeling, and when he was dying o how my heart began to cry. I thought that it was a wonderful and touching story. Thank you so much for writing it. always reading and writing ireneotaku
TheBeanButCallMeBee chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh...my...God...That was beautiful.I,like,totally cried at the ending...so beautiful.
JustPikachu chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I have nothing to say but, GODDAMNIT THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND HEART WRENCHING AND SO PERFECT AND OHMYGOD. THE LAVENESS AND GAHH. -dies-.
Sex-a-licious Usagi chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I was having trouble reading this. My eyes are bad, so yeah. BUT ANYWAYS. I loved this. I'm wordless. Beautiful. Wow.

With love,

Katsu-chan.
Eventideless chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Beautiful! This is one of the best Laven I've read! Though I was discouraged at first because it's a 20,000 one-shot, but I'm glad I always keep this in my bookmark list! XD How long did it take you to write this? You've done an excellent job! You know, I don't think I've seen a Laven!Vampire fan-fiction before...
Original-Character-Disorder chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
so so so romanti love it
flygon3300 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
i swear this is the best laven one-shot i've ever read XD
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »