Reviews for Sometimes you just can watch
Xenitha chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I really like this story. You have a very deft touch with fiction and a good understanding of the characters.
boojum chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I loved the way you let the disclosures open up one at a time, rather than blurting out a synopsis in the opening sentences and ruining the impact. It's a trick more people should try - set the mood first, then let the story unfold in layers.

You had me assuming at first that the agent in a tight spot was WASP personnel - probably Troy or Phones in a crossover, and that this would be an adulatory thank-you to Grey's /or Scarlet's commander for the rescue they'd provided. After that, I assumed that Scarlet was in another routine jam. Then, when I found out who the trapped man and his rescuer were, what a great way of phrasing it! "But it was for..." Nice and indirect - prolonging things and pacing them well.

I like how and why all the Color-coded Captains have learned to look away - and loved the way White feels he owes it to his men not to. Without a word spoken, his actions demonstrated the magnitude of leader he is.

Thanks!

More to come?
AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Wow, I'm loving this series of Captain Scarlet fics, they are really well written and awesomely done!

They have all been insightful, well written and really captured the characters perfectly.

The one where Destiny was swearing at Mars, that was awesome. Blue laughing at Scarlet stuck up a tree... priceless..

And then White watching Blue almost die and Scarlet saving him for once was just so well done, so well written it was very moving.