Reviews for Of Fangs and Folly
Aundielen chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
aww these were great! Just read through them all. Thanks so much for sharing these!
DFNoble chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
The things we do for love.
Songstress51 chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
These are such adorable little drabbles! I love them so much! You've done a magnificent job writing San's personality and thoughts. It's great:)
I'd LOVE to read one where their child is born... It would be so cute! Haha well I very much enjoyed reading these! Update soon, cuz u wanna read more:3
Kellybeans chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
These drabbles were too cute! Your characterization of San and Ashitaka is so spot-on. You're a great writer :)
rysmith73 chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
These were absolutely fantastic. I loved them, there are no where near enough princess mononoke fanfics like this one out there.
My favorite ones were Wolfish Tendencies and Indiscreet Insignia:)
You should definitely make more!
great gospel chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Haha, this was hilarious. Those two really are meant for each other. x) And let me just say how amazing your friends is for that. :o I wish I could fish like that!
great gospel chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
These first few drabbles have been excellent, and this one was especially good. It's definitely a plausible scenario, more likely than most fans would be willing to admit. You captured San's internal struggle perfectly. Of course the thought of becoming human would frighten and confuse her. And Ashitaka's unwillingness to give up on her makes his all the more beatiful. Well done.
Moon Prynces chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Oh shoot, I totally thought I was signed in... Well, anyway, that was me who just reviewed. ] Now I feel foolish... I'll, uh, continue reading later.

Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Every time I try to form words I start giggling and chuckling again. (That's saying something since it's been a crappy couple of days.)

Hi there! I came back to continue reading this story, seeing as I didn't finish last time, and I knew I'd be reviewing some more.

I am so glad that one of the first stories in this section that I read is this. It's just so well-written and in character and, I guess, canon! The chapters are short, yes, but quick with humor and wit and romance. It's actually a little easier to write shorter things, though, like bits and pieces. But then they all kind of help with this unintentional web of a story and lives, and it creates more insight into how things could be after the movie. I love it!

Your summary at the beginning made me wonder, what could it be? And now that I know, and reading Ashitaka sighing and getting dreamy over San's actions...I just can't stop giggling over it. Wow. That is...something. XD

What's really amazing is that you say you actually witnessed a friend do this... That is crazy.

Moon Prynces chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Ohmygod.

That was both shocking and hilarious.

Her parting line was just so... !

Such a smartass! XD Loved it.

Moon Prynces chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
This was so cool! A chapter focusing on the wolf brothers, and even Yakul makes an appearance! He talks! XD So awesome.

Their annoyance was cute, as was San's light scolding. I didn't think you'd make Yakul talk but wow, is he wise.

I love how the brothers immediately felt guilty at Yakul's words and then started on how "the elk has a more godly persona".

Great chapter. I'd reread it again and again (maybe I will in the future).

Moon Prynces chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Okay, this chapter almost made me start bawling. And I'm already emotionally unstable these days. Like, just a song will get me all teary-eyed. It might be the time of night too...

Anyway, I couldn't even guess at San's motivation for staying away from Ashitaka. I kept reading because I just had to know, even though it was really was heart-breaking, just as she said.

When she finally admitted the reason she was avoiding him and why being human was bad or wrong I...I didn't know what to say or think. That was really thought-provoking.

Every part of this chapter was sad, right to the end, that very last line. But it was so realistic; I'm glad I read it. Because of the way you created their relationship with just her reminiscing and describing her feelings with heart flutters and feeling carefree and losing her wolf-trained senses to him. You really did transform her and made her more human.

That was amazingly written.

Moon Prynces chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was adorable. It made me smile and laugh and was just- so good!

I didn't know where it was going exactly in the beginning, except that San was obviously jealous. But then it turned into more than that! She used the word "mate" and I didn't see it coming. XD

Nicely put. I never thought of it like that, but it makes sense because she associates with wolves and they don't do boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife kind of relationships. It's all more straightforward.

Also, maybe I don't remember too well, but Lady Eboshi using the word "child" to address San in a playful way was cute as well. It made it clear there were no hard feelings about the past.

Even with being so short, I loved this first chapter. San's threat, Ashitaka's calm smile, oh the end! Amazing.

Thanks for the read. (Though I'm gonna continue and maybe review more.)

Contemptuous Recluse chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
*gasps* Her brothers are so mean! *gasps again and is shot for spamming the gasps*

Anonymous Relative: Seriously, woman, shut UP. *blows on smoking gun most likely made in Irontown*

Yeah, like you can!

Anonymous Relative: Yes, I can be quiet, just watch me. *shuts up*

Finally...

Good story, Ichi and Ni remind me of someone. *coughshe'sinthereviewwithmecough*

Anonymous Relative: WHAT DID YOU SAY? *chases damedelamer out of the review*
Contemptuous Recluse chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
O.O

Um...

Well, that was... interesting.

coughIthinkI'mscarredforlifenowcough

Oh, what? I didn't say anything between coughs, are you sure you're hearing alright?