Reviews for MVA
criminalminds19 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
so cute this fanfic is epicly awesome
OldSFfan chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Well done. You're showing a driven but less moody and more professional House, and after all, to be as good at his job as the series suggests, those moments could not be all that infrequent.
ViolettBlack chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
This story is great.

It's so sad that you haven't updated it for such a long time.

I would like to read further chapters.

So please write a continuation.
SakuraDragomir chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
the darkness revealed chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Please, please continue!
So good!
Cleavage Queen chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Stumbled across this in someone's favorites. It's quite interesting - are you planning to ever come back to it?

Hope so!
cathepsut chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Great update, I love it! Please, please keep going! They are in character, it has a nice amount of tension, the narrative flows along nicely... (tried very hard there not to say that it rolls along nicely, I am so lame...)
lhoma320 chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
I practically danced for joy when I saw you updated this story. Then I had to go back and read chapter 2 again. I can't believe I didn't comment more then I did on chapter 2. That was one awesome chapter!

Loved this one as well. There is something about a weak, tired House that makes me crazy. Loved this line regarding Wilson "He slid one under House’s right knee wordlessly, and was secretly proud that he’d guessed House’s right leg was bothering him." That line made my stomach flip.

Loved how you had Wilson call a nurse to examine House. I'm always happy when someone examines House. My preference is either Wilson or Cuddy so I was very happy when you added Wilson checking his leg pressure. Phew! :D

Best lines: “How do you feel?” Wilson asked. House shrugged, but couldn’t contain a wince when he shifted his right leg. “Like I was in an accident.” LOL You do them so well!

Another good one "No shower.” Cuddy said firmly." Phew! I thought I was going to faint when she mentioned sponge bath.

Aw...the best was Wilson helping House bath and get dressed. Even though I love a grumpy House I liked that he was relativiely compliant for a change. Great update! Thanks! :D
TetraFish06 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Great story so far!

I really like your character depiction and the fact that House is charging on with his case.

More PLEASE! Thanks for sharing :)
Ghostner chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Loved the characters (they are perfect) and plot in this. Dialog very good. Loved your humor. Looking forward to much, much more from you as I enjoyed this a lot.
dmarchl chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Thank you...thank you for this update! This chapter was great...nice job on depicting a tired/hurt House. I could really feel for all the pain that he was going through. I anxiously await your next chapter!

P.S.

I hope you are feeling better!
i luv ewansmile chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Haha. Indeed that was a good pun. Fabulous chapter! Thanks for the update!
Winka chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Hi, this is very nice story, I like it. More please !
othgirl2010 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
hey update soon.
micetea chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
House confuses me sometimes"/ He always takes what he can get but doesn't want help. You'd think he beg for help as often as he can. Oh, well another great chapter")