Reviews for The Other Exiles
Vincy chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Dick and Iris are boring.
Buffy is not even useful when she's supposed to be "boss lady" as you call it. Though their group is more interesting than the Dick/Iris group.
Hardhitter chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Great,Update I love the Exiles,I think ther bigest mistake was Killing off ther Mimic,I think it would have been better if he live and stay on earth 616. I hope you use Him.
Maybe they can visit Young justice (tv show) and save Tula.
OverNerd03 chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Oh wow now the doctor is on team things just got even more awesome looking forward to more.
OverNerd03 chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Wow so there's an evil Dawn the team has to worry about and it looks like Spider became stronger can't wait for the next chapter.
Kamen Rider Goji chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I like the story. This first chapter reminded me of Justice Lords from Justice League series.

Would've like to see a prequel story of how the Exiles got together.

The drones totally remind me of Terminator.

Ah alternate universes. Amazing thing.

The final bit with girl talk was amusing.
Jonza chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
Just wanted to drop by and let you know that I like this story and hope that you will writing it.

Good work!
Amalgam Access chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
I have an interesting idea for a new Exile... Perhaps, in one of the myriad universes, Kyle Rayner and Warren Worthington were the same person at one point in time, via the Amalgam Method. Owever, when the two seperated, Kyle retained the Hyper-destructive Archangel programming, wheras Warren only retained the equipment of their life as a Green Lantern.

Armed with only a Green Lantern Power Ring and Power Battery, and retaining his wings, (which have turned black,) Warren becomes an Exile to defeat a dark and twisted Archangel version of Kyle Rayner, who retained the original Archangel's personality, and wiped out most of the Justice League. None of the other Exiles know Warren's backstory until long after he joins the team.
Kyle Rayner aka Archangel chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
Scary... The fight with Parallax showed what Could Have Been, had Parallax not been stopped/killed by Ollie at the Zero Hour. Unsettling, but pretty cool at the same time. I liked Hal's reaction to Parallax.

Nightwing and Iris's struggle to defeat Parallax is going to be EPIC! That's why you need to update as soon as possible!
OverNerd03 chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
awesome fight with Parallax. and damn the team not doing so good in the Buffy world i hope this isn't the last of Kazuma and Spider damn he in a bad position i really hope he lives though this
Cloud Link Zero chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
This story is just way too awesome. You're filtering everything perfectly in each scenario without making it too overbearing or unbelievable.

I really hope you continue this, and I kind of hope to see Kazuma from S-cry-ed in here, or Ichigo or Yusuke(YYH). So many things could go wrong in those animes that make it just perfect for them to becomes Exiles.
Erik Howlett chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
Hm.. My, my, are these Weapon-X members I see before me? I count Deadpool, Ravager, Psycho Red, a Dalek, and Grimmjow Jeagerjaquez. Talk about picking the best wildcards for the job, you really known how to formulate a team, my friend.

I can't believe I didn't find out this story had been updated until now. I've really missed out on a lot here, haven't I? Oh well, no time like the present, I suppose.
snowecat chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
I like this, it's cute. Why did Nightwing and his girl end up in an apparently peaceful reality? Hope you keep writing and I'd like to see what Sasuke does when he gets back to his world.
Riderman09 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
question: Is there a Kamen Rider in the story?

if not can you add one?

KR The 1st's Hopper 1 is my choice!
Erik Howlett chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
AWESOME! I've been looking forward to another chapter of this story for a long time, and this new update doesn't disappoint! I can't wait to see what happens next time around!

-Erik Howlett.
wildflower1014 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Spider so far is still my favorite character.