Reviews for Darkness Falls
Julianne chapter 3 . 7/19
I really enjoyed your story however one correction Liam was only 26 almost 27 when he was turned by Darla. In fact, David Boreanaz was only 27 during the first season of BTVS.

And the actor who played Spike was about 7 or 8 years older than DB. You can check their ages on the IMDB website if you want.
Tropp chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Really good interaction between the characters, I'm impressed. To bad you never finished this story, it shows promise.
srp95 chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
why was this not continued. now i'm gonna be waiting forever for an ending that will never come. damn. haha, but anyways, good story.
Avalonemyst chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Update soon please?
aligal528 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
This story is fabulously written, and all one could want from an AngelxBones crossover, and so much more. I fell in love after the first chapter. Just wish it was finished.
archerBlad3 chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
love this and Booth purring is adorable! please continue this story, i really like it so far
sarlovesoccer chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Very very awesome!
MMWillow13 chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
What an interesting twist. I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please!
mendenbar chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
I know it's been a long time since you had time to add to this, but I would be very pleased should you decide to do so again. This is the makings of a very fine story and I am sad to see it abandoned. I think I have probably read this much 3 maybe 4 times.

D
Lazerwolf314 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Aw. so cute that she believes him. And awesome that Buffy and Spike are together.
Lazerwolf314 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Hehe... peaches. Love this!
Team Rosalie chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
luv the stry! ttly awesom!
Ms Llewellyn chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
nice, i'm liken it, to bad the PTB or the Oracles couldn't bring Doyle back, i was rather fond of him...anyway cant wait till you continue, hehehe, see yha
firedrakegirl chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
I love it! Please continue soon! I love the thought of Angel/Booth purring! It cracks me up! More soon please!
PurpleKlainer chapter 8 . 11/14/2009