Reviews for Darkness Falls
Tropp chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Really good interaction between the characters, I'm impressed. To bad you never finished this story, it shows promise.
srp95 chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
why was this not continued. now i'm gonna be waiting forever for an ending that will never come. damn. haha, but anyways, good story.
Avalonemyst chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Update soon please?
aligal528 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
This story is fabulously written, and all one could want from an AngelxBones crossover, and so much more. I fell in love after the first chapter. Just wish it was finished.
archerBlad3 chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
love this and Booth purring is adorable! please continue this story, i really like it so far
sarlovesoccer chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Very very awesome!
MMWillow13 chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
What an interesting twist. I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please!
mendenbar chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
I know it's been a long time since you had time to add to this, but I would be very pleased should you decide to do so again. This is the makings of a very fine story and I am sad to see it abandoned. I think I have probably read this much 3 maybe 4 times.

D
Lazerwolf314 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Aw. so cute that she believes him. And awesome that Buffy and Spike are together.
Lazerwolf314 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Hehe... peaches. Love this!
Team Rosalie chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
luv the stry! ttly awesom!
Ms Llewellyn chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
nice, i'm liken it, to bad the PTB or the Oracles couldn't bring Doyle back, i was rather fond of him...anyway cant wait till you continue, hehehe, see yha
firedrakegirl chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
I love it! Please continue soon! I love the thought of Angel/Booth purring! It cracks me up! More soon please!
PurpleKlainer chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
gr8 story keep it up
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
Hey great story thanx for sharing x