Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
tec4cleveland chapter 3 . 10/13/2018
Its been going on for 20 years since you last updated your story. I'm so sorry you didn't finish this. I was enjoying Percy's voyage of discovery, and the mystery of who his gift giver was.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
Cute. Hope you update.
Akiko Keeper of Sheep chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Agh! You stopped there! *sob*

Wonderfully written. I don't suppose you're planning on coming back to this (considering how long it's been), but I can pretend to be psychic and finish it how I like in my head. 3

Thanks for the engaging read!
acelly chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Excellent story! I wish there were more! :-)
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This story is wonderful! I was horrified to see that I'd reached the last chapter and there still was another 6 days of Christmas to go! I hope you finish it someday, I loved it so far.
NorikuKitsune chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
Percy has always been one of my favorite characters, and I love when I stumble across something that explores his thoughts. This secret admirer is really very tantalizing, I want to know who it is but I want to know what they will give him next even more. It has definitely been a while since you wrote any of this story, but if you have notes or ever end up finishing it I will be wait, haha. Thank you for an interesting story so far!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Most excellent! Someday I hope you come back and write more of this story!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Truly excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Totally loving it!
Mia chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
I simply love the interaction between Percy and the mermaid, its very sweet that he has a confidant, even if she's not human. I also liked the new view of Charlie and Bill, I never thought of it like that - I mainly focused on Percy, interesting perspective to ponder. I do hope you update, I cannot wait to find out who the mystery giver is, for some reason, it all seems too extravagant to be Oliver, well, can't wait. Please do update soon, I will defenitely be checking back often.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
I know it's been a while, but I'd love to read about the other 6 gifts - and find out who this mystery person is! Update soon please :)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
I see they all wanted to be his partner afterwards :).. A flying carpet! Didn't expect that! I wonder who the mystery person is?
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
You captured the emotion and wrote it out beautifully! Great work! I'm going to go read chapter 2 now :)
Rock'n'Slash chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! IT!

it is Oliver/Percy right? because that is so ADORABLE!

PLEASE CONTINUE!

WRITE ON!
Mizamour chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
An amazing portrait of a much-underappreciated character! I can't wait for more! You characterize so beautifully!