Reviews for Of Sun And Moon
ZoeNightshade2214 chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
Woah, Nyx?What's going to happen?
thaliagrace04 chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
o my god i love nyx! she and her daughter eris are my favorite goddesses, along with artemis. great story! :):)
101warriorsrox chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
I hate Chrissie! She seems so, stupid and dumb and ugh! Artemis and Apollo are totally the sun and moon gods.
Lynch chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
hmm, i like the story line, but it is ooc, and increadibly so. i would reccemend going from 3rd person, or one of the other less known kids for pov. btw, srry about the spelling, its NOT one of my stronger points. other than that, good story. i like that it is original. not like my stories lol.

so keep writing!
Frank Zhang chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
You're doing great! I love a good story about Artemis and Apollo. Update!
KarmaBear2050 chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
Wow, great Story so far! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Thalia Castellan chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Interesting story. I'd work a bit on character development if I were you though. I mean, we all know who Thalia is, but who are the others? What are they like? Etc Etc...

Anyway, hope you update soon,

Thalia Castellan.
NewGirlz chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Bom bom bom and they have to work together. I love this idea for the story. Please update soon!
sizzle.like.stygian.ice chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
:o can't wait!
Nicco1395 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Helios faded, so he couldn't possibly have any children. That's why Apollo does the sun thing in his car in TTC.
nobody chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Really good idea, but there is a couple things you should know. In the Titan's Curse Apollo says that Selene and Helios faded because nobody believed in them, kinda like Pan, and they could never come back, ever. Good idea though, I wouldn't mind if you continued it.
homes25 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
It's a really good story, well-written, etc., I could go on and on, but it is just a little short.
The New Ace of Spies chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Hm...

You need more details and a better plot. Also better grammar, I'd check out Sheva's profile if I were you, it helps a lot. But do NOT talk to her while your in her profile.

Also, Helios and Selene they're gone. Rick Riordan mentioned they faded away. So they can't have any children.

And Percy doesn't really have to do with this, so why don't you just make it like Thalia's point of view?

:) Artemis' Lieutenant :)
NewGirlz chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I think this is a really good idea, so please keep going!
ZoeNightshade2214 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
hm... not a bad begining. i like it so far. well update soon, i want to know what's going to happen.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »