Reviews for Superstar For A Day
cornetice78 chapter 20 . 10/29/2009
Read the whole story at once. LOVED IT!. I am so totally hooked on your stuff. You gotta love Tommy. Usually I do not like OC's, but your Tom is a winner, just like Eric! Awesome! Can not wait to start the next one...there is gonna be a next one right?
redsandman99 chapter 20 . 9/1/2009
Now I'm caught up on this one too...I'm really getting into these stories. I'm just loving Tom (definitely one of the few OC's that do not suck at all).
xAngelofHardyx chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
GREAT CHAPTER LOOKING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
slashdlite chapter 20 . 7/12/2009
Glad the culprits have been caught, now the Baker-Hardys can live in peace!

Jeff hasn't decided whether he's going to renew his contract, so much like his current situation. He needs and deserves a long break but I'm gonna miss him like crazy until he comes back!

Sigh... all good things must come to an end! Wait! A sequel and a crossover? Interesting but does it have Jeffy in there?

Take your time to put you your new one. Like I always say, a good story is worth waiting for!
Magz86 chapter 20 . 7/12/2009
Loved it all!
dehlia666 chapter 19 . 7/10/2009
Who is the Spade? Was it Jack? You better have the answer in the epilogue!

Great story! I hope Bunny and Lizard are okay since one of them went flying during the attack in the hotel room!

Yeah! Jeff and Tom are married! I thought for sure you would break them up and/or kill them off...like you like to do! ;-P
slashdlite chapter 19 . 7/9/2009
They got married! Yay! (do a happy dance)

I love the wedding and everything! Having Vince giving that speech is a lovely touch! And dear Matty, he actually forgot his speech!

Huh, is the Spade guy really Jeff's ex bf? What happened to him?

What about Jeff's contract?

(sniff..) The story is ending... promise to write another?
Magz86 chapter 19 . 7/9/2009
Great chapter!

Sad that your next post is the epilogue but all good things come to an end, I guess.

Looking forward to it though.
Magz86 chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
Cool chapter!

Really enjoying this!
slashdlite chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
The Spade guy is really Jack, Jeff's ex bf?

Oh no! Tommy's losing all his top wrestlers and now he learned that Jeff's contract is expiring!

Ooh... Jeff sure knows how to pamper Tommy! The brothers are soo... in love with each other.. aw... so sweet!

Tommy's a lucky guy!
Nooks chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
the person who doing the massage is spades? or did spades posion the food? hmm alot of possiblities here. i liking it!
Magz86 chapter 17 . 7/5/2009
Cool match Riky! Loved it! Great idea...

Wonder what's happened to Matty? Uh oh!

Great chapter!
slashdlite chapter 17 . 7/4/2009
Captain Charisma and The Charismatic Enigma, members of Team Charisma, I like it!

Tom has the makings of a good GM, very innovative I must say! And he's smart, catching Theodore like that, to hold the championship match under extreme rules!

Oh shit! Who the hell is that Spade guy? Is Matty hurt? or was it Jeff?

Update soon please!
dehlia666 chapter 17 . 7/4/2009
Team Charisma...I love it! The new Unified Champs!

Not Matt! No!

The Spade must die!
dehlia666 chapter 16 . 7/3/2009
Wow! That was an interesting chapter!

Matt jerking off Adam!

Adam getting his head smashed in!

Matt and Jay are a couple?

Tommy breaks up with Jeff...no! Don't you dare split them up again!

Phew...they're back together...you're lucky, I was going to start yelling at you again!

Now Amy? How many people are involved?

Has anyone seen Bunny or Lizard lately? Who's looking after them?

Update soon Riky! TTFN!