Reviews for The Good Looking Loony Toons Stalker Guy
contygoldbarg chapter 15 . 6/8/2009
this fic coldn't be more funny and i aenjoy it so much

alice and her verval diarrea are so fun it lets me wanting more

great job : )
XXSkittlesXX chapter 15 . 6/8/2009
Great chapter, very funny too
contygoldbarg chapter 14 . 6/8/2009
this is by far the most original twilight fic i have ever read

and its awesome too

it made me laugh and i seriusly love all the chracters

i read all in one go and it even let me wanting more~~!

alice is the funniest thing ever

great job!
thefakelestat chapter 14 . 6/7/2009
this story went from insanely hilarious to insanely weird...but in a good way, haha. from satire to serious in only a few chapters.

thanks for the laughs! :D
VoldieBeth chapter 14 . 6/7/2009
Yay! You are posting your stories on ! And I shall review them just like on Twilighted!

*sighs* I love how Jasper sings to her at the end and it completely relaxes her. I can't wait for more from those two!
Laberinto de Cristal chapter 13 . 6/7/2009
Hi again. Thanks for fixing the mixed chapters so fast. I love them. Especially all the Alice and James interaction. Her thoughts on his Dog side and how she controlled his... ego. This Alice is amazing. And god, Jazz and Ali are hot together.

You are great, dear. Really.

Lys
XXSkittlesXX chapter 14 . 6/6/2009
So so so so good

I'll be on the edge of my seat until you update next so please update soon. This is the best story I have ever read and I truly mean that!
XXSkittlesXX chapter 13 . 6/6/2009
This is a fantastic chapter but I think you skipped a chapter because chapter 12 is a repeat of an earlier chapter and this one doesn't make much sense if you read it immediately after 11. Anyway it is a good chapter
Laberinto de Cristal chapter 14 . 6/6/2009
HI.I love your story (though I admit that Alice interest in Ed in the first chapters kind of creep me out) but I love it.

I just wanted to let you know that there's something weird with some of your chapters (11, 12 and 13)I would really love to see how chapter 14 come to be.

Other than that, great story.

Lys
XXSkittlesXX chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
This is brilliant
XXSkittlesXX chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Awesome
XXSkittlesXX chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Wow is all I have to say, this is amazing, an instant favourite
BlueAngel01 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
c'est exelent. J'adore. Please right more. Mua!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10