Reviews for The Good Looking Loony Toons Stalker Guy
Lalikit chapter 23 . 12/5/2009
I'm the worst reviewer ever! Mostly because fanfiction hates me and never allow me to post a review. But it's my fault too: when i get caught in a story, I can't stop...just what happened with yours. So, I'm reviewing after reading all the chapters and...I love it!

I already started to read The Good Looking Loony Toons Vampire Guy, but I had to tell you how wonderful this story is.

Congratulations!
Marti1013 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Ach. forgot to add you to favorites, so doing it now! Took forever to find the story, lol! Can't wait for an update on the Bella/Edward story!

Marti
sora kinomoto chapter 23 . 11/8/2009
I really liked this story, but the ending crushed me , I really wanna know what happened next T_T. Btw, your story was really funny XD, I loved it!
VampireYouth chapter 23 . 9/27/2009
I totally love that you did this with the ending. Letting them just get their happy fluffy ending seemed like a cop out. This gives them something to work for. Hopefully we can get a little more from Jasper. I feel like I don't know him as much because he was in the coma for so long.

Great great story. I am excited to start on the next one. Thanks for taking the time to write this for us. You rock.
VampireYouth chapter 17 . 9/27/2009
WTF Bella is prego? I LOVE it!
RKinNY chapter 23 . 9/22/2009
This has to be one of the most orginal and entertaining fanfics I have ever read (and I am addicted so that says alot). I really enjoyed it. So many parts had me LMAO. I did not expect the ending, but once again that what makes the story so good, not predictable. I am suprised you don't have more reviews, you certainly deserve them. Off to read the sequel, thanks for posting.
Vamp-by-Night chapter 11 . 9/20/2009
Hahaha so I totally missed that Belle knew Edward from before. So Im guessing they ran out and talked about it?
Vamp-by-Night chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
So Im re-reading this story because well, it's awesome and MAN I've gotta say this chapter's all kinds of hot! I need a fan and a glass of cold water. lol.
911turbowriter chapter 23 . 9/19/2009
I just read this entire story. And normally I review each chapter, but I was just so intrigued that I had to keep reading to see what would happen next. I can not wait for more, especially the sequel! Great job.
erthina chapter 23 . 9/15/2009
Why did it have to end that way? Great story, laugh a LOT, but the ending... So sad!
Merina Green chapter 23 . 9/13/2009
Great story. sad ending!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 23 . 9/11/2009
nice
Mimi and Irina chapter 23 . 9/9/2009
Seriously, I loved the story right up til there. The ending doesn't make any sense at all! I didn't understand what happened.
Rusper chapter 23 . 9/8/2009
ARGH! Frustrating ending is effing frustrating!

But it makes me feel much better that they do live happily ever after. STILL...
Vamp-by-Night chapter 23 . 9/8/2009
I just sat for 4 straight hours reading this amazing, hysterical, sexy, piece of fanfic. Amazing. I loved it all. Now what about Alice and Jasper?
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »