Reviews for The Good Looking Loony Toons Stalker Guy
VoldieBeth chapter 22 . 9/8/2009
Ok, I've finished the whole thing but was too distracted with questions about the last chapter to write a proper review of this completed story.

First off, congratz on completing an amazing story! I loved it from start to finish! And all the one-shots inbetween! I can't wait for more and for the continuation of Alice and Jasper's story! Congratz again and thank you for such a wonderful fic!
aurike chapter 23 . 9/8/2009
i really didn't liked the end...not only Jasper and Alice seperated, she lost her memory, but also thinks that Edward is the man for her! no..i do not like it..

But in general i really liked the story..i begun reading it yesterday and finished today, it was a good story! But i really didn't liked Jasper's parents, the were cruel..and eveything just because Alice was human? couldn't they be just happy for their son..and now ruined everything with that suddenlly new rule that Alice has to abandon her family...they really had to do it!.. And now Alice thinks of Edward like her man...i really don't know if i'll be able to read the sequel, i hate the idea of Alice and Edward in this story, and the idea what Alice is thinking now. Poor Jazz. but of course i believe that u won't leave Alice with Ed, so i'll read, just that it would be some sort of happy ending for them! if not a real one..
Islena Cherek chapter 23 . 9/8/2009
I really, enjoyed this story and cannot wait for the sequel! signed up just so I could review and get the prologue:)
musicdaydreams chapter 23 . 9/7/2009
Well, I didn't really expect that. I know that there will be a HEA based on what you've previously said in your author notes and by reading When Jasper Met Alice - which was so sweet (I've read all of the Others one-shots: this is a very fun series), but I was definitely thrown for a loop here. Anxiously awaiting GLLTVG.
NCChris chapter 23 . 9/7/2009
Oh, Jajo - what have you done? I can honestly say I had no inkling this would happen...Mars & Venus need a swift kick in the arse! So, I'll be looking out for GLLTVG! Luv ya anyway... ;)
DeviousGirl chapter 23 . 9/7/2009
$ !% !#% &*! #%%! *$#% !*$%!& $#%&! $%!# &!%#&* *%*$ #$ #$ &*&%& *(%$#$

Ok, I think I'm done...
TallulahBelle chapter 23 . 9/7/2009
Guh...

It's over! *whines*

Thank God there is a sequel. I want this story to go on, because I'm selfish like that. I know you said it was going to end badly, but I still have faith that the General and Sprite will be together!

I loved ever minute of this story. It has given me so much by way of a good laugh, food for thought, and just pure entertainment.

I'm getting all mushy, I know. I can't help it.

Thank you for the dedication! I would never have met you if it wasn't for this story!

Massive Hugs!
bonnysammy chapter 23 . 9/7/2009
Wow! I did not expect that. I can see the parallel to twiligh, though. And, I know there is a HEA, so i am trusting you.

That aside, i really enjoyed this story. I can't wait to start reading the other. :)
ohsekw chapter 23 . 9/7/2009
AH-I can't believe this happened! I can't wait to find out how it gets resolved! Where is Jasper? How is Bella doing? Would love to see the prologue...it might calm my nerves a little.

Thank you for this wonderful story. I've enjoyed it so much!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 23 . 9/7/2009
I feel so sorry for Alice and Jasper with the way this one ends
iciri-piciri chapter 23 . 9/7/2009
Oh, my God!

I wanted to say this ending was really good, i loved it and can't wait to read GLLTVG. Until you gave me a heart attack :D It was like, yes, it's Jasper, they will get to know each other again, that will prove they really belong together, so there's the happy end... but Edward? Lol. Now I'm extremely curious how you're going to get Alice and Jasper togeether again.

I still think this chapter was great :D the bard was cruel, not even to mention Jasper's parents. What is their prolem with Alice? Ok she's human, but come on, she makes their son happy!

ok, that's all. When will the first GLLTVG chappie be posted?

Olivia

Zalia chapter 23 . 9/7/2009
Um, does the new story include Jasper and Alice getting together eventually? OMG, what a shock...
XXSkittlesXX chapter 23 . 9/7/2009
No, I think you just redefined shock. Great ending because it's not what I would have expected but it's so very sad at the same time. Looking forward to the sequel
contygoldbarg chapter 23 . 9/6/2009
wtf! i know i was expecting unverable pain i was warned but *cryes* damn this is evil i know happy ending yada uada but c'on

*cryes*

it was awesome though sad horribloe but awesome...

*goes and cryes some more*
Yv0nNe Z chapter 23 . 9/6/2009
She lost her memory, and now thinks Edward and her are supposed to be together? What about Jasper?
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »