Reviews for Guarded Hearts
UncoventionaLove chapter 29 . 6/30
Arrrgh! You can't leave us hanging like this! This is by far one of my favorite phan-fics, and believe me, I have read many! I absolutely love your writing style, and your characters are so well written I laugh and cry along with them. Please, please, please don't stop writing this story! I promise to review every single post you share if you'll just continue this wonderful tale!
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Such an amazing fic!
SarRansom chapter 29 . 5/21
I realise it's been a year since you've updated, but I still hope for a conclusion to this story. Just a chapter or two to wrap everything up. It's such a shame to see such a quality fic sit here unfinished. I hope you're well and the only thing stopping you from updating is real life getting in your way.
Phantome chapter 29 . 5/16
I do very much hope you will be updating soon! This is a fantastic story and I cannot wait to read the conclusion:)
Please update soon! You are killing me with this yearlong cliff hanger! P.s. I love this story :)
monarch27 chapter 29 . 4/27
Ack, so sad the story ends here! This moment!
monarch27 chapter 10 . 4/26
This story is SO GREAT. I'm sad that this is your only POTO story here.
monarch27 chapter 5 . 4/26
Just found this story and I love it! Great Christine, great Erik. And I am endlessly amused that you use a string of "EC"s to indicate scene breaks.
Aud chapter 29 . 4/26
Oh my goodness, oh my GOODNESS THIS CANNOT END HERE MY HEART NEEDS MOREEEE pleasepleaseplease continue this story, omg this freaking /story/, because this story is amazing, and yoU SHOULD FEEL AMAZING
JJ chapter 29 . 4/22
Such a fabulous read! I hope you can update soon!
mildlyholmes chapter 29 . 4/16
Oh. My. God. This story is excellent. I love the dry humor, witty remarks and surprisingly open (ish) Erik and Christine. The plot is fabulous, the tension was well built, it's just amazing.

BUT THAT CLIFFHANGER OH MY GOSH I WANTED ERIK TO FIND HAPPINESS IN HER ARMS FOR A NIGHT AT LEAST! Please, PLEASE continue with this! You did a wonderful job and will continue to do so, I assure you. Waiting for the next update if it comes (please make it happen!)
CowabungaBabe95 chapter 29 . 4/12
By far one of the worst cliffhangers ! I hope you update SOON ! I NEED to know what happens next !
SapphyreLight chapter 29 . 3/31
Oh please, please, please come back! I've just read this entire story and I am so beyond enthralled and i would really like for you to come back and finish please?!
where have you gone?! please don't leave it here...
janeellove chapter 29 . 3/25
I hope you continue this story! I just found it and think it is great!