Reviews for Guarded Hearts
Please keep with the story it's so original and just in general a great story.
WolfShadow1 chapter 33 . 3/19
Aw sweet Boris XD
Very anxious to continue reading this story! Please don't leave us hanging for too long?
GeMerope chapter 33 . 2/21
Wooo, glad for this story to be updated again :D spent most of yesterday and today re-reading he whole thing, and it was as brilliant as the first time I read it.
Good luck with your master's and job search and such. Your dedicated fans will patiently wait, don't worry!
asprankle1 chapter 33 . 2/17
So good! I'm liking Boris, lol. :)
ClaryF chapter 33 . 2/13
Awwww. Hope to read more soon.
maraudergurl2010 chapter 33 . 2/12
Hey, thanks for the update dude! And congrats on the master's degree!
iris2312 chapter 33 . 2/11
Congrats on graduating! And secondly, I really do enjoy this story. I love the characters of Erik and, especially, Christine; I think you have done a great job with Christine's growth as a character and having her realize who she really is and what she is capable of. Great update and I can't wait for the next! This will definitely be going on to my favorites list!
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH.
CourageValourDignityPride chapter 33 . 2/11
I saw the notification and nearly screamed I'm so excited!
SessRin4EverTID chapter 33 . 2/11
Finally an update T-T
Wow I'm so glad you updated! This is my favourite story!
SapphyreLight chapter 33 . 2/11
First of all, welcome back! Any update from you is worth the wait if you're going to continue to post chapters this well scripted; although I may have been spoiled by that double post last time(subtle, right?). Second, congratulations on you're even working to get your masters. With all the dedication and time and studying...the fact that you make/have the time to post at all is saying something. I'd rather wait a bit and get chapters like this, than have you hurry to update and we get something mediocre, so you continue to take the time you need to post; we can wait one or two more chapters for her kidnappers to get their comeuppance. Third, my actal review: I'm glad that Christine is actually being mature enough to seriously think about what a relationship with Erik will entail; that she's aware it will include handling bad moments, and she's assessing what that will really mean. Yes, Erik has a past and has some serious emotional scars, and she may have to bear the brunt of the scale of his emotions, but like Boris said, they deserve at least a fighting shot of making it work. I really don want to like Boris, but I kind of do. I'm wondering if there's a reconciliation coming for him? And, as always, I'm like, poor Erik. Just let her come back to him...
Dkk5 chapter 33 . 2/11
This was a nice chapter that helped Erik and Christine explain their emotional hang-ups to themselves, and us. I'm sure Christine needs to get over his face before they can have a beautiful, and kick ass, reunion
Melstrife chapter 33 . 2/11
I cannot wait! Update when you can!
Congrats on getting your 'Masters!'
phantom.a.holic chapter 33 . 2/11
YAY! Honestly this was the greatest thing to wake up to! A new chapter! Things are getting pretty interesting and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us and the eventual moment where Erik finds Christine and how their story will play out. Thank you very much for keeping this story alive! I now can go through my Saturday with a smile plastered on my face. Keep up the amazingness work! And good luck with your masters! It'll all be worth the hard work and aggravation once you have the diploma in your hands, trust me! Looking forward to the story continuing :))))