Reviews for Guarded Hearts
I still can't believe you update this! You go girl! This is still one of my favorites on here and I literally almost cry everytime I see a new chapter! Thank you, thank you!
This fic is amazing! I absolutely love it! Always has me laughing and just everything! I did NOT realize I had gotten to the last chapter and now am really upset. I can't wait for your next update! I super enjoyed binge reading this absolutely perfect fic!
sarahnatta2 chapter 1 . 8/4
Please please update! I need like 100 more chapters because I would die if this story ever ends!
BadassSyd chapter 32 . 7/22
This story is SO AMAZING. I'm so glad I found it. It's definitely different from other stories that I've read and that's certainly what I've been looking for, for quite some time! I can't wait to see what happens with this whole captive ordeal.
phantom.a.holic chapter 32 . 7/21
Like the other reviewers have already stated, you cannot even imagine the happiness the ensued after getting an email from saying this story has been updated. I am very, very glad to see that you haven't ditched the story. I'm sure you have made many readers (including my own) day and gave us great big smiles.

I cannot wait to see what happens and how this unfolds. Yay for giving this a realistic approach and not just Christine is he damsel in distress and Erik swoops in and saves her with little hardship. Keep up the amazingness work. I look forwards to more updates in the future! :)
You can not imagine the squeal I did when I found this had been updated agian... It was really quite embarrassing actually...
But anyways, glad to have you back! This is probably my all time favorite Phantom AU. This fic has some of the best writing style I've ever seen, the plot flows really smoothly and a really big thumbs up for the time you took to develop the characters and their feelings. A lot of E/C fics have them falling in love within the first few chapters and no real deep connection between the two ,but this? The pacing is absolutely perfect.
Also, thank you for not indulging in the cliché of Erik swooping in to save Christine in only a day or so, I hate when authors do that. Doesn't seem realistic at all. These things do take time after all ;).
Love your Erik and Christine! Their banter really amuses me, and super glad to see Christine as a strong individual instead of a damsel in distress.
Thanks for the wonderful work, I eagerly await the next chapter, until then, I wish you good writing!
P.S : Loving the Leroux references (for lack of a better word), you don't see that very often after the 2004 movie...
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 32 . 7/13
Thank you for not succumbing to the old cliches of Erik saving Christine from rape at the last minute, of Christine totally shutting down all pathetically in the face of trial, or her being found in a day.

Also, I like Boris, mobsters with a sense of humanity and humor are what keeps the criminal underworld going.

I will now bite my nails and anxiously await the next chapter.

Skyler
WolfShadow1 chapter 32 . 7/13
He better get to her soon! This Boris is polite and all, but he's still a bad guy!
princess07890 chapter 32 . 7/13
OH SNAP! Please let Erik come soon!
Dkk5 chapter 32 . 7/13
Very well written chapters, I always like this story and will be happy to re-read for your subtle updates. Please send Erik in soon with an update. Enjoy your new relationship!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 32 . 7/13

Child of Music and Dreams chapter 31 . 7/13
(squeals in delight)
FINALLY!
ClaryF chapter 32 . 7/13
I hope Erik finds her quickly...
So glad you updated. I really love this story and hope you don't abandon it ️
ahiddenmask chapter 32 . 7/13
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for updating! I have been checking back week after week for updates and I am so glad you finally did! This story is so beautiful and wonderful and my favorite AU of all the PoTO stories. 3 Please, please, please continue!