Reviews for Guarded Hearts
GimmeGimmeGimme chapter 34 . 11/19/2017
I just got done redreading the whole thing again! Please more! waiting with baited breath.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
i've literally been waiting for so long that i'm now over my poto phase hahaha
Guest chapter 34 . 11/11/2017
Please come back!
GutterBallet chapter 34 . 11/5/2017
Just binge-read your story in the last couple of days and I see you haven’t updated in almost half a year... :( so i’m joining the voices demanding to continue this fic, i’m dying to know what happens next T_T pretty please...?
Guest chapter 34 . 10/30/2017
Are you going to finish this? It's a shame if you won't, considering its such a good story
PhantomPhan4Life chapter 34 . 10/5/2017
Please continue this story! Its sooooo good so far and I want to know what happens next !
sinequanon21 chapter 34 . 8/28/2017
Please finish this! Please! Please! Please! I know rescue attempts are difficult, but come on! It's been four months already. He either failed and she died, or he succeeded and she never spoke to him again. Instead, she sued his security company for failure to comply with the terms of the contract and with the damages that she won in court bough the controlling interest in his company and then proceeded to get him fired as incompetent. Or... you can concoct some intense, make-you-weep groveling on his part and reinstate him back to her good graces. Whatever. Anything. Just please update. You are holding us...well, me ...hostage here and that is just cruel. If you do not finish this by the end of this year, I promise to write a fanfiction to this story - a very poorly written one at that, but with all due credit given to you - just so that I can end this and move on with my life.

Pheew! I feel better now.
whisperofguilt chapter 33 . 8/25/2017
I really hope you update soon. I can't wait to read the rescue. I know it's gonna be good :)
izzy chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
oh man... i thought you'd update three months ago. i really should be more patient but you have no idea how much i check to see if you've posted!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/7/2017
Oh my gosh I love it hope you update soon
Cutthroat56 chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
pLEASE keep writing!
whisperofguilt chapter 34 . 7/11/2017
Can't wait for the rescue
Guest chapter 13 . 6/27/2017
:ggttfg
ahiddenmask chapter 34 . 6/15/2017
Ahhh, I love it and I am dying for their reunion!
WintersDreamlark chapter 34 . 6/14/2017
I love this chapter. Can't wait for the rescue attempt. Wonder what Erik did in the room? Probably removed his mask? Or threatened to choke him. - Dreamlark