Reviews for A Time To
Fick Chick chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
This was charming.
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
amazing story! err... lost for words...

*gives out all the compliments in the world*
Quetzalcoatls chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
that was great! -
Thank god the Brigadier is back in charge, those unit chaps need someone sensible at the helm.
The bit with Ranona thinking is Rani Rani. Priceless. Ans ti be honest i thought the same for a very short time the fist time i geard her name. It seems like a very good story so far, heres hopin it continus to be so.
Mackon chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Thank you, one of the better character driven Doctor Who fics that have appeared lately.
THe KiKO peRsON chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Good. Write more soon? Putting on story alert.
Mackon chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Good stuff, very nice to see Romana again great character.

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing where you take this.
The 12th Doctor chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Wow...I want more of this! An interesting plot, and also...is it strange that I see your Romana played by Evanna Lynch? LOL
Deadeye 86 chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Yay Sarah Jane has a new BFF! Boo Davros!

I just thought, does Sarah Jane still have her version of K9? There could be a mini reunion of sorts!

Lovely story, lovely Romana! Please continue!
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Well this is new, but in a nice way. Two of my all-time favourite companions together, no Tenth Doctor and ROSE this time - what more could I ask for. Needless to say, the concept is quite refreshing. Since I can go just about ANYWHERE to read a story about the Doctor, or Rose, or even Donna and Jack, it's quite nice to find a fic focused on Sarah Jane and Romana.

I rather admire the speculation going on through SJ's mind about who Romana was - I rarely see it done so deeply. I wish Romana would tell the Doctor she was alive, but I can completely understand why she doesn't want to.

The only issue is that the Doctor would be able to sense her ... somehow, I have to admit, I don't really understand the 'can't sense them' excuse to ENSURE the Time Lords aren't wandering around. It makes no sense - many of them would be ALIVE in different periods of time, wouldn't they? Oh, my head hurts ...

But anyway, I'm already enjoying this story quite a bit. I'd like to see where you go with Romana and Sarah Jane, what MARVELLOUS adventures they'll have together. Oh, it'll be grand fun to read, I'm sure! Even if it's just drama, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

gODSPEED!