Reviews for Twilight Sundae

with possible strong but non-explicit adult themes, not

accepted,references to violence, and strong coarse

language,maybe allowed

MA- Content is only suitable for mature adults. May contain

explicit language and adult themes.
sickofit chapter 2 . 12/5/2010

with possible strong but non-explicit adult themes, not

accepted,references to violence, and strong coarse

language,maybe allowed

MA- Content is only suitable for mature adults. May contain

explicit language and adult themes.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
no! I want more! Yes its fabulous, but i disagree! you can never have too much of that!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
What the fuck was this xD
idk123 chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
write more
teasun89 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
this story is very sexy ;) i hope that there's more to come i really like it.
perfectsmuttyvampire chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
oh. gosh. wow. not only am i weak at the knees for Jasper/Jackson but Jake is definatly my favourite wolf. you are my new hero. i am actually in love. thank you!
jasperohHALEyeah chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
ok so like you are my freakin hero right now...jasper and jacob (jackson and taylor omfg) are like my boys...wow! love it love so jealous of bella right here xx
some infinities are bigger chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
no prob do what ya gotta do dude
charmed1k chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
M...

I love Banana Splits!
MrsJasperWhitlock2009 chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
ive read thru chap 6 on KAS and LOVE it. thank you so much for not quitting (not really the right word i want but will do for now) on us. we would miss you and your wonderful stories way to much!
lovedwardalways chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Excellent compromise you love writing but feel wrong writing m stories so write t stories I love that idea. I am just glad you are able to still do something you love while not feel like you neglecting your beliefs. I truly believe everything happens for a reason and perhaps you tuening to lighter fare will bring about your best story yet.
MrsJasperWhitlock2009 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
hey laura. idk if you're still checking reviews but i just wanted to say that im proud of you. i lost my way a few years ago when i got pregnant and it wasnt until after i had my baby that one of my best friends in the WHOLE world brought me to church and since then i have gone every sunday for the last 18 months. honestly i dont think you are being hypocritical but thats just my opinion. anyways i know you said you dont plan on coming back but i still hope you eventually do.

Yours Truly,

Kayla
rchpbabe chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
take care of yourself girl! i do hope that you find whatever you need to make you happy. that is most important of all. please know that you can talk to me anytime about epilepsy or anything are a great writer! dont loose that if you can!much love as always!
mymanisfictional chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
I understand your reasons and I respect you and your decision.