Reviews for Adagio
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
"there was the implication that Duke was keeping his eye on Scarlett. (Do I find that slightly creepy? Hm, maybe a bit. But it's fun to play with?):"

Well maybe that's because your not a fan of them... and never have been... thank god your gone... your writing is s**t
Red Tigger 13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Love it! I am a big Snake Eyes/Scarlett supporter and fist I didn't know who it was, I started to think Snake Eyes But you did have me momentarly confused at the Conrad comment. Good Job

R.T.13
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I loved your version better than the original. I wish you would write an epilogue to this one. Well done!
hellscorpion chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Well done! It's rare to find Joe stories based of the original comics, and even rarer for any of Snake-Eyes and Scarlett; and I think you pulled it off fairly well.
villana81 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Wow I love this story! For a moment I did think it was someone else. I'm so happy I found this story. I don't know about their history but I can't believe he broke the engagement and abandoned her, he deserved if she had something with Duke lol.

Anyways I wish you could write more stories about them :)
brainfear chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Really good! Thanks!
RedLovesSnakes chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Best story ever! YO JOE! Larry hama should have done someting like this!
mossley chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Hehehe, loved the idea of Scarlett getting a little payback there. Great story. The sensuality was nicely done, as was the realistic feelings that she'd have about having him back in her life again.
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
/This/ is how a Snake Eyes/Scarlett FF should be written. Lovely!

-Storyseeker
L'Envoi Mort chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I do like it, being completely objective. Your writing style is very fluid.

I'm curious though: How did you arrive at the title?
AF Iron 135 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
So I couldn't wait and had to read it. WOW... very exciting story! Had anyone else written it, I would have been SURE it was Duke and not him, thus putting me in the same bad mood I was in after watching Resolute. Nonetheless you do have an element of unpredictability which makes you an exciting author! So... you HAVE to tell me about the sequal to this one you said you wanted to run by me? You have my full attention! (EXCELLENT play and suspense, can't emphasize that enough!)
CookieMonster chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Love it, Love it! Please write more :))
Author376 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
You boggled my mind with the "Conrad" I'll give you that. It *sounded* like Snake Eyes in my head, and in your writing, up to that point, but then you totally made me blink.

Until you turned around and had Scarlett being who I very well picture she is, and getting a bit of revenge for Snake Eyes being a git and running off that one BIG time.

I love that the ninja responds so understatedly to her wickedness. He totally gave her puppydog eyes and denied it later. :)

Lovely, thank you for sharing!