Reviews for Control
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
As much as I love my Chris and Jill mushy romance fics, I think that this story was very well done. It was very original, I've read A LOT of RE fics and this is definitely the first one to suggest Jill was still under Wesker's control. Great work!
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
It takes courage to write such a none romantic/fluffy story. That was a powerful little fanfic! Poor Chris *hugs Chris* I wasn't expecting that in the end. You're an excellent writer so keep 'em coming!
Spark Of Insanity chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That was . . . different. And well interesting, I liked it. But does that mean that you think Wesker's still alive? This could make for a nice story. Maybe wesker plotting to use Jill to kil the remaining S.T.A.R.S.?
Stardust4 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh O.O I like it it was different! poor chris...
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I c its like the controll thingy came back and she killed him...
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Jill seduces Chris, takes advantage of his weakness (which is her...since they are soulmates), and leaves him for dead. Wow! Shes ruthless! Poor poor Chris. Never saw it coming. Its a sad ending especially since she got a little emotional :(. All for Wesker huh. Such a brilliant man! An even more brilliant idea from you. It was super awesome! Loved it! Keep up the magnificent work of yours!
MurderAnthem chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Aww, that was sad. I wanted a happy story. Oh, well...you should write some more awesomeness!
Mandy543 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Oh no! Not Chris! I think you should definately write another chapter! Maybe a little bit of an aftermath? What happens to Jill?

I really enjoyed this! Keep on writing! See you later! :)
Daitsuke-kun chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Poor Chris...(( But the story is good nevertheless))