Reviews for iSometimes Believe NonTruths
toolazytologinoruseaspacebar chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Wow. I cried when i read this. Amazing story. It was really well written and you are an amazing author
toolazytologinoruseaspacebar chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
lovely. you wrote the mood perfectly, and as always i love your style. i especially love that this parallels iAm Reckless' plot. :]
miljinte chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
It's so fucking good! you're like wow, such a writer! congratulations! wow its... wow. I'm anxious too, I also have panic attacks.. it's ..wow.. too much wow.

It's like wow, so sad but emotional and wonderful and amazing in every single word, every single description... and the character, it's just like so real... god... wow...thank you for being such a great writer!
hauntings chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
you are seriously amazing, you know that?

and i seriously envy your talent because you're such a fucking incredible writer that i can't even begin to wonder how somebody can create such beautiful, heartwrenching, sweet incredible things.

this was great. oh my god. so fucking sad.

the second section was scary as shit. the scene with her mom in the bathtub...it's like something you'd see in a movie but you made it work just like you always do. and the way carly doesn't understand what it all means...it was so, so heartbreaking, dear.

i want to go on and on and on and on, but i need to read this again. seriously.

xoxo.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I love this. The slow spiral down, and I'm glad she made it through, though. Though I liked how you mentioned her parents, or rather, the absence of them. Loved the moment with Sam in the hospital, and the rest of the hospital stay- 'cos Carly's real family are the ones that can make her happy, or really help her. I liked that the ending wasn't happily-ever-after, but it showed her gradually getting better at dealing with life.
stars1029 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
wow... this was fantastic! i love your work!
thefbm chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
So I pretty much praise you for writing a Carly fic. There's just no love for Carly in this fandom. She's really sweet and probably the most normal character on the show that one would meet in really life. She's practically like my best friend.

Anyway, this fic and iAm Reckless are amazing. Beauitful writing, and even though this fic is dark it still seems completely in character. You rock for that! And writing about Carly too.
iSamPuckett chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
wow poor carly, seeing her mom lik that ruined her life :( but at least shes getting better!
manitilde chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
This is the first Carly centric fic I've read, and holy mother of god it's good. Thanks for making Carly seem, well, more human to me
Grintgirl12 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
A-maz-ing.

Seriously, the best piece of Carly-centric fics on this site.

I love the show, and I think you wrote the dark side to the characters so wonderfully well. It was just a beautiful piece of writing.

And, I know other people have said this, but I do really love the Sam one as well (maybe even more than this, because Sam's my favorite). So, it only seems fair that you give Freddie one as well. Maybe focusing on "For the boy who claims coward he sure loves to play hero." (from you iWill Do Anything fic, which is of course also amazing).

Anyway, I just think it would be nice to add the Freddie fic. But, alas, your the writer so do whatever you want.
Loriot chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is a fantastic companion to your other short story. Very well written and gives a nice view into Carly Shay's mind. Are you planning a Freddie portion to this by chance? I'm not trying to pester you, but curious. Either way, these two stories were lovely additions to the iCarly fanfiction archives.
explanations chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That was fabulous.
nothing48 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
dude. seriously. how do you do it? i can't even fathom how you can take such a lighthearted show like icarly, and give it some dark and believable twists, and it's, like, perfect! like, it makes perfect sense. i mean, of course carly suffers from anxiety...duh. gosh, your writing gives me chills. im favoriting this bad boy for sure. and i love how it intertwines with iamreckless. perfection, bonnie. wow...

is it too much to ask for a freddie version...heh...eh?

haha, uh, is it just me or do you have some weird thing with bathtubs? just sayin...

hi bonnie!
Whirlwind18 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh my god. I don't even know where to start.

I think it's really, really difficult to pull off darker/serious-toned fan fiction about a show that's as bright and wacky as iCarly. But you have the perfect style for it. Your writing is really just beautiful-all of these moments reveal deeper sides to the characters we know while still keeping them as, well, the characters we know.

It just makes so much sense- Carly WOULD be the one to have an anxiety disorder, and I've always wondered what happened to her mom. And I love the way you portray her relationship with Sam and her thoughts on Sam and Freddie. Really, this is just such an amazing insight into what I think Carly could or would be if iCarly was a drama rather than a comedy show.

Anyway, seriously an amazing and beautiful job.