Reviews for Can't Stop the World
StyxxsOmega chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
I really liked it.
floutistvivi chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
t'will be a shame to see you go. hope u do well in college!
imaginedreams22 chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
aw ;; but.. i guess ill checkt his guy out...Do you have a link to his prof on your page? Cant wait then until then good luck with everything! XD
Uroboros187 chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Please say that you're going to upate sometime soon! I really want to see what happenes next now that Zack is joining SOLDIER.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
Poor Zack, he'll figure it out eventually. Cause If he gets Aerith then they'll both miss Cloud and be like, 'OH SHIT!' XD can't wait for the next chapter.
floutistvivi chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
i has an idea. im not going to say it though
zackfairfan chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
i can t wait to for the next chapter update soon!
imaginedreams22 chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
Aah! love triangle. lol Thats awsome!
ObsessiveCompulsiveValkyrie chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
...Wow. That's some funky calendar. I'm guessing you don't know Cloud and Aerith have official birthdays? Cloud's is August 11 and Aerith's is February 7. If you want to get deep, they have years, too. I believe Cloud is '86 and Aerith is '85. Zack's in '85, too, though he doesn't have an official date.

Moving on to relevant information... I see you're doing a very good job of fixing it. *Sets crowbar down* I'm still wondering about Cloud's former crush on Tifa that just seemed to disappear. I'm REALLY hoping it comes back... :P

Oh, and have I ever mentioned how much I love your writing style? It's like third-person first-person... Present-tense descriptions, but third-person pronouns. It's a very unique style that I can't say I've seen anywhere else. I like it *Thumbs up and wink*

-Valk
Miss Layla chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
you're right, i really liked it! haha. aerith is finally aware of his feelings, good job on that. not the question is, who will aerith choose? i'll be waiting for the next update soon! :)
Muffin7 chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
I think I'm going to faint. I can't wipe this stupid grin out of my face. After I read this, I gasped so loud, my mom glanced at me and thought I had found out some horrible news. But the fact is that I can't contain the excitement. You have to update soon, you can't do this to us! What will happen now? Zack can't just go away without giving her some kind of explanation! Well, technically he can, but that would be so cruel. Anyway, I really don't want Zack to leave.. oh well, guess I'll have to wait til next chapter!
xGraybackx chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
So sweet. I love their dynamic.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Dude they should play spin the bottle or something! Or truth or dare! Something where Aerith can dare Zack to kiss Cloud or vice versa. And they should give him a jar full of cottonballs or something and say they're clouds, to help him defy gravity. Gah! I don't want Zack to leave! Either way I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope it comes out soon.
Rini Mazaki chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Another amazing chapter! I loved how Aerith and Cloud are together while Zack is all right with it. So all right, in fact, that he hasn't stopped hanging around with Cloud or Aerith. He's his usual self which I love.

I just hope in the upcoming chapters that the three get closer and closer as either friends or lovers. I'm not sure what you have cooked up, but I would love the three together as a couple. Either way, this story is beautifully written.

Also ObsessiveCompulsiveValkyrie, how dare that you wrote such a thing. This isn't your story, so you have no right to force the author - what he/she can or cannot write. Respect the people that adore Clerith, too. You don't see me bashing Cloti or the other Cleriths bashing it either. This is why I will never respect Cloti supporters because of people like you. If you don't like where the story is going, then stop reading it. :/ There is enough Cloti stories on this site for you to read.
floutistvivi chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
great chappie good to see you arent dead