Reviews for Just Like You
Guest chapter 21 . 11/24/2017
No. None of Charlie's business. This almost makes me want to quit reading this story. Bella used Emmett too and ran out before he woke up! Lol. She's a whore just as much as Emmett! What a hypocrite Charlie is! This is bullshit. It's one thing to be concerned, outs another to butt in to your adult child's business. I would have told my father he couldn't have a talk bc it's not his business.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/24/2017
What's your problem? I know this is old but this is crazy. Why do you have people acting like Emmett is such a bad man? He got his 20 year old daughter pregnant and she had to drop out of school? Bella Fucked him. She was a willing participant. She was not some innocent girl who was raped. And for the dropping out of college...She didn't even attempt to find Emmett. That's something she had to do bc she had to deal with the decisions she made because she made them. First Jasper and now Charlie? Too much and too far...This Emmett blaming is insane and uncalled for.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/24/2017
How annoying that you had Jasper talk to Emmett like that and Emmett just took it. It isn't any of Jasper's business and it isn't ok for him to have treated Emmett the way he has considering he has done nothing but show he has wanted those children since he found out about them. it also isn't Emmett's fault he hasn't been stupid bc Bella didn't even try to find him. Emmett is completely blameless in this situation and having Jasper be nothing but an asshole is really ridiculous and a huge flaw in this story.
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 35 . 4/19/2017
Loved it. It was sweet and funny.
Emma Morgenstern chapter 35 . 2/4/2017
GREAT STORY!
twlightbella chapter 35 . 3/2/2016
Sam and Evan are getting married
twlightbella chapter 33 . 3/2/2016
Evan had sex with Sam and proposed to her
twlightbella chapter 32 . 3/2/2016
Aww sweet of Emmett
twlightbella chapter 16 . 3/2/2016
They had sex again
karmel kaye chapter 36 . 12/18/2015
I just recently found this story. I am always used to reading E/B stories but this time I wanted a change. I don't recall how I stumbled on this fiction but I'm glad that I did. Absolutely loved it. Will read it again. Love how Aiden and Evan had their own story going on there. Seriously could be a stand alone fix by itself. Can't wait to read the second part. Hope y'all will write more soon in the future.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/3/2015
Crap chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 9/30/2015
Still hate jasper. Judgemental prick.
anon chapter 17 . 7/13/2015