Reviews for It Should Be Me
FleurRouge chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Loved it. It wasn't long but told everything that needed to be told. I loved the ending too.
becp chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
oh this is great i love how they start off as five year olds and get married it's like there saying thay already want each other.

Than going to prom that was beautiful and to college being each others firsts how stupid of edward not to realise that she would ever leave and than it takes him five yrs and her with someone else to finally tell her the truth oh and i love how he grabs her when she goes to walk away and that they end up being together this is excellent
lovely.dark.and.deep01 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that was wonderful, i was afraid it was going to end sadly. i was really in the mood for a happy ending. thankyou!
Bella Dazzles chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
LA LA LA LOVED IT!

That was cute...super cute!
TheDay'sEye chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I was convinced that was going to end with her and whom ever and I thought; I can deal with that, it's only fair for her to move on.

BUT I am so happy that Edward grows a pair of balls and tells her.
ValiumWaltzes chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This is really, really sad and sweet. I'm SO happy you ended it with them deciding to get together. I was REALLY worried Bella would marry someone else :-)
Mona-the-Lisa chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wow that was beautifully written.

Awesome job with the storyline. I had no idea where you were going with it. ;)

I wish my writers block looked this good [
jasminefksu chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Great job, but I would have loved to see the drama that follows. Sometimes you have to let you imagination run free. Once again, great job.
acydrose chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Loved it :D

I was expecting a sad ending but it was still a great one shot :)
gracethegal chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that's really sweet!
kellcullen chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Aww that was so sweet. I love it!
Till tomorrow chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Well, I'm glad he finally grew some balls at the end... It was well written but I didn't like the story Idea. It was to ooc for Edward.
BellaEdwardlover1991 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I like it :) Thans for updating something!
Teeny Tiny Twilight chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
)_) omg, i live for your stories, and i love when you give us a happy ending. I want to cry right now for poor insecure Edward. Thank you so much for this.

Teeny
sammiesro chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
oh yeah i like this can't wait for the update
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »