Reviews for It Should Be Me
sunfire04 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
That was a really good story. I like how Edward realized it was a self- fulfilled prophecy.
Ozzma105 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Dun Dun dun.. Nicely done ;)
christag banner chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Oh my gosh! WOW!
AliceHC24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
that was good chick. nice way to kill the writers block
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Wow that was awesome. Great job!
aingealeire chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Well I feel a little bad for the poor schmoe that's waiting inside but he should've known better than to be the one to try to marry Bella Swan! ;) She's meant only for one in any incarnation, human or otherwise. IMO, anyway!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I'm almost glad you had writers block. This was sweet and tragic at the same time.
bluebelle29 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
OOH that is so beautiful!
kitten007 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
that was intense.

i feel like i've read a SIMILAR type story before, or written the same thing out somewhere...

*checks files and notebooks" (they're all in arms reach at the moment)

oh, yepp. there is is.

i totally wrote a similar story line to this while i was in high school.

but i never did anything with it. and it obviously wasn't bella and edward.

anyways, total deja vu reading that.

but...

It was amazingly written. much better than my feeble attempt. i always enjoy the little gems that happen when one is destroying the writers block.

if only something that brilliant would come out for my term paper... ah well. i'll just go about it the old fashioned way, i suppose.
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

i was so scared when i started reading this that it would end with edward's heart breaking. but i read it anyway because it's you.

thank you for not breaking his (their) heart(s).
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I really liked this! I was terrified of a mega sad ending. I'm glad it was happy. Great story.
Leahbby chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
) very cute.

im glad it helped with solving writers block.

i have writes block all the time, i have the story in my head and the characters forming the events, i just cant start it. (

xx