Reviews for It Should Be Me
RaindropDress chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Very Edward... loved it :D !
AngiJ chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I'm so happy you decided to end this with a HEA. Its a sweet story - hope it eradicated the writer's block. Next time, more smut please ;)
Tooonks chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Well, I didn't expect this story to have a happy ending, but I loved it, like I always do. You're one of my favorite writers, and I'm always checking your fanfics because they are all excellent. Kisses from Brazil :*
Jup chapter 1 . 5/23/2010

nice!

but who was her fiance?

well her old one...
Lizzie05 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
oh, this was so sweet. The five year olds getting married was so cute and all I could imagine was them getting married there in the end :)
anybuff chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
oh my... i just discovered this story..

totally loved it! i mean i cried like a baby hehe

i mean i love most of your stories!

you are a great writer

xoxo
UnderstatedGenius chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
that's so unbelievably cute! I love it

Gina xx
bringified chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
aw. this is good. have you heard of ne-yo's song, "Fade into the Background?" well it talks of the guy being at his former girlfriend's wedding and thinking that he should be the one standing with the girl in front of the priest. kinda sad. well, they obviously didn't end up together. i'm just really glad yours did. ))
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Well, that just about killed me. How did it take them (okay Edward) so long to see what was right in front of them (him)? I'm just thankful that it wasn't too late. Beautifully touching & vividly written.

~Kat
katbarpar chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Beautiful story!
Andrew'sAmy chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow. Major issues, huh? lol Good story though. ;)
edward6234 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh, WOW! ... It was really great. thats all there is to say just Great!
MezitaCo chapter 1 . 2/1/2010