Reviews for It Should Be Me
XD ily chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I love it :) it is a grate happy ever after love story.&& i love the concept.

Keep up the good work xp
madamkumba chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
this is a beautiful story.
anneeeee chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
some parts remind me of the notebook (x

but it's a nice story.
Hey Weirdo chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh god, my heart was breaking while reading this.

Also, my head was saying "You fucking idiot, grow a pair."

The things people do. Self torture. It's agonizing.

He finally got it right in the end, but he has the worst timing ever. He needed that push though.

Great work.
Ashbuggly14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh my i was so worried that this story was gunna end on a sad, depressing note, but i was thoroughly satisfied with the ending. You're a great writer and I can't wait to see what else you write.
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That was different but almost typical Edward too. Him thinking that he doesn't deserve Bella. Well at least he finally got his shit together. Akthough I feel sorry for the poor schmuck she's engaged to. I hope they at least wait and tell him in private.
matemarti chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Shamatt0403 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Who hasn't pushed love away out of fear only to regret it later. Very good.
Alice chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Omg that story made me cry your a great writer
spartangirl03 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow sometimes Edward can be so stuborn...but nice ending
ToDeleteAccount chapter 1 . 10/27/2009

Very nice! It shows a struggle that shouldn't be there. How people sometimes deceive themselves...

And sadly enough, I see a bit of myself and what I'm doing right now in there. Running away with a little pain, so you don't have to take a chance and might get hurt worse!

It's real, and still a bit of a fairytale :)

siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
tnuccio chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
what a wonderful little exercise to get through the's a wonderful little story!

as usual!
retrogradation chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
i loved the part in the beginning during their 'wedding' where he 'saw it in the movies' so Edward opens his mouth and tilts his head. that's so adorable and makes things seem more real because usually in fanfics where it's young bella & edward kissing, they somehow just decide to peck on the lips and grin at each other;;

great story :D it's def. going on my favorites
arccandice chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I have been reading these stories for about a month now and I never review. But this story was so touching and beautiful I just had to say so. I loved it.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »