Reviews for No Good Deed
nope nope not me chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
ooh, i like it. Bahah, he thinks that he is gay. love the story, can't wait for more.

robyn
Nana56 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Uh oh. Dean's going out on his own and is going to miss Sam. Rats.

Sam really does need to get laid. My goodness! Hee

That thing kissed Dean! Ew Sam will probably save that little tidbit for an appropriate time. Heehee

Really, really great chapter. Loving the suspense!
CatBeist chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
what the fudge... FFN is messing abit... good think I only had a line or two...

As I was saying... DUDE this was chillingly awesome! And poor Dean not remembering or being Djinn'd... Did sammy come help? He got to come help eventually... need more, I know so little, too little where is MORE?
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Hi, It is Dean isn't it, yes, has to be because of the keys. What the hell has a hold of him and how could you leave it there. Stunning start, can't wait to read more.

Great to see another chapter fic from you, you know i love em, or i hope you do. x
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
AGH!

Mistress of cliff-hangers, that's you. Well, I'm in. You know I'm in. I didn't think it was Dean at first (LOL - forgot...warverse compliant. D'oh!). But by the keys, I was doing the facepalm Homer Simpson impersonation.

Looking forward to more, chica!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Sifi,

Well how can anyone make my Sunday any better than this! I new fic from your way too talented pen, starting as ambiguous as ever with a singed Dean (I believe!) walking out of hospital into a fresh nightmare and maybe a reminder of his time with the Djinn! No? Or am I so off the beaten path here that maybe you will whisper fresh directions in my ear? Anyway my old friend I am just so delighted to see you writing afresh here. Rozzy
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Woohoo! A new fic from Sifi! Yeehah!

What a great first chapter. You told us lots of stuff and nothing at all. lol You've left me wondering and wanting and I can't wait for more. Awesome!
nope nope not me chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
ooh this is real good! :) cant wait for the next update.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Hey Jill, im very happy to see you back wit a new story! and its brilliant so far!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2