Reviews for Arranged
Jaskpaipa chapter 13 . 4/5
i've following this for ages, why did you not finish it? I loved it so much :(
ElricKeyblade chapter 13 . 1/30
Okay, this story is AMAZING. From how you believably portrayed an arranged marriage between Temari and Shikamaru to their growing relization of each others' feelings and DEFINITELY with all the clever political plays Shikaku and Shikamaru have going on here. I love EVERYTHING about this. I'm sad that this hasn't been updated in a while, but that doesn't stop me from hoping! Please update this wonderful story as soon as you can!
vivienne99 chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
S fnish this. Its so good and i rly need the closure of this story now
Kribble the Mighty chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
This was a lovely fanfiction. You write very well, and it was a privilege to read. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
If you ever do have time, I'd love to see this finished, but if you don't, that's fine too. I understand that you have more important concerns.
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
I've been trying to find a good ShikaMari fic, and I'm so happy I found yours. I realize the chances of you updating this is slim to none, but I just thought I'd let you know :) *Favorites*
Marina chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Melhor fic!
Mari chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
Continue!
W.I.T.C.H.-and-Naruto-Gurl chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
I LOVE this fanfic! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm DESPERATE!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
I absolutely love this fic plz plz plz continue it.. I really want to know how things end up! Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
i enjoyed every chapter from 1-11. What you did was a great job. And i thank you so much. But i should have run away when you warned us. I was really disappointed when you decided to make the future Temari become a housewife. Being domesticated and tamed is so unlike her. Ino and Sakura can have easily fall under that category(girls who forget their dreams and ambitions to stay at home with the runny noses) but not her. After reading that part, i honestly lost all interest in the story.
Annealice chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
Wow! this is really good! I love the flow of the story. It's not too rush and leaves a great impacts within each paragraphs. I've already read this so many times and still cannot stop myself from re-reading it again (over and over haha XD). I hope you could still continue this, your story was so amazing! :)
Muusad chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
Read this all in one go when I should have been sleeping, but that's what happens when a good story gets its hooks in you.

Thanks for providing hours of entertainment - time to check out your other stories!
anonymous chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
this is really good. please update. please you promised. I really wish to see how this will turn out (
Dingbat142001 chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
HOLY COW. I LOVE this. Wow. Normally I loathe arranged marriage fics because they just so predictable, but this was breathtaking. Beautifully written! You write Shikamaru and Shikaku's genius wonderfully, by the way. The plot is really amazing. My favourite chapter had to be when Shikamaru was teaching. Really a smartly done chapter. I'm saddened that you appear to have given up on finishing this, but as another writer, I completely understand. Thank you so much for writing this. I know it's unfinished, but my life feels more complete knowing I've read this.
rollingcows chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Hello :D This has got to be the best ShikaTema fic I've ever read xD I can't thank you enough for putting in so much effort to write this story ;_; The language and plot is wonderful and the characters are just fantastically in character xD Please continue writing and I look forward to the next chapter :3