Reviews for Arranged
Knifez chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
Dead, huh? Shame, this was a fantastic story!
Kribble the Mighty chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
Reviewing this again, two years later, because why not.
Your writing is so GOOD.
It is so good that it is almost literally painful to see that there is no 'Next' button beside the chapter list drop-down. If you lost your mojo, I understand, of course - I have never once finished a multi-chapter story myself - but I just want you to know I am writhing in agony here. The end can't be far away.

Also, while I shipped ShikaTem before reading your works, I have to admit that thanks to this story (and your others), they are now easily my #1 pairing.

I await any possible update with bated breath, but I won't hold it. Thank you for writing this story. :)
kalissa.santo chapter 13 . 7/18/2016
Please update! You haven't in like 5 years. And I want to know how the story ends
stfan chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
Please please please (10000000 ) update and finish. Just discovered this story and dying to see the end.
;,,,,,(
crying
ourkitten chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
The best stories are always left uncompleted WHY! Please continue, my heart needs this
OTP ShikaTem chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
I keep hoping that even after 5-6 years, that some day you will finish this story. Its so good, my heart skips : )
Sometimes-the-world-hates-me chapter 13 . 1/2/2016
if you could finish this fanfic I would greatly appreciate it!
MindYourMind chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Been binge-reading this fic, and I absolutely love it! Your characterization is superb, and practically every little detail makes me smile. Especially the running commentary from other characters, so hilarious!

Also, thank you for the little insights into Japanese culture and norms. I'm American, so a lot of the nuances are lost on me, and I appreciate a better understanding of the significance of this or that thing.
Jordyn.Rhae chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
Aha this is a really interesting plot and a really good read so far !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
please.. TTTT just finish this story :'(
Guest chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
Please finninsh
Guest chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
Come back
Jaskpaipa chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
i've following this for ages, why did you not finish it? I loved it so much :(
ElricKeyblade chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
Okay, this story is AMAZING. From how you believably portrayed an arranged marriage between Temari and Shikamaru to their growing relization of each others' feelings and DEFINITELY with all the clever political plays Shikaku and Shikamaru have going on here. I love EVERYTHING about this. I'm sad that this hasn't been updated in a while, but that doesn't stop me from hoping! Please update this wonderful story as soon as you can!
vivienne99 chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
S fnish this. Its so good and i rly need the closure of this story now