Reviews for Arranged
Sometimes-the-world-hates-me chapter 13 . 1/2
if you could finish this fanfic I would greatly appreciate it!
MindYourMind chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Been binge-reading this fic, and I absolutely love it! Your characterization is superb, and practically every little detail makes me smile. Especially the running commentary from other characters, so hilarious!

Also, thank you for the little insights into Japanese culture and norms. I'm American, so a lot of the nuances are lost on me, and I appreciate a better understanding of the significance of this or that thing.
Jordyn.Rhae chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
Aha this is a really interesting plot and a really good read so far !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
please.. TTTT just finish this story :'(
Guest chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
Please finninsh
Guest chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
Come back
Jaskpaipa chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
i've following this for ages, why did you not finish it? I loved it so much :(
ElricKeyblade chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
Okay, this story is AMAZING. From how you believably portrayed an arranged marriage between Temari and Shikamaru to their growing relization of each others' feelings and DEFINITELY with all the clever political plays Shikaku and Shikamaru have going on here. I love EVERYTHING about this. I'm sad that this hasn't been updated in a while, but that doesn't stop me from hoping! Please update this wonderful story as soon as you can!
vivienne99 chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
S fnish this. Its so good and i rly need the closure of this story now
Kribble the Mighty chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
This was a lovely fanfiction. You write very well, and it was a privilege to read. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
If you ever do have time, I'd love to see this finished, but if you don't, that's fine too. I understand that you have more important concerns.
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
I've been trying to find a good ShikaMari fic, and I'm so happy I found yours. I realize the chances of you updating this is slim to none, but I just thought I'd let you know :) *Favorites*
Marina chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Melhor fic!
Mari chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
Continue!
W.I.T.C.H.-and-Naruto-Gurl chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
I LOVE this fanfic! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm DESPERATE!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
I absolutely love this fic plz plz plz continue it.. I really want to know how things end up! Update soon!