Reviews for Arranged
YokaiAngel chapter 13 . 11/25
brilliant!~~~~~
likeglory chapter 1 . 9/27
I just found this and I'm loving it so far! I'm watching Naruto for the first time in years (with the intent on finishing it, this time!) and you write so wonderfully! I can't wait to read more!
ShikaTema chapter 8 . 8/30
I like how you include Shikaku, Yoshino, Inoichi and Choza. Hoping for more interaction between these characters with Shikamaru and Temari. Maybe for you next piece. Waiting for your publish. Please don't stop publishing more stories.
Best fanfic ever. Very addictive. No words to describe how perfect it is. Just wish more story like this is publish. Fell in love with the plot. Wanting more stories like this from you. Shikamary and Temari. Please don't stop writing.
Guest1 chapter 1 . 8/30
Amazing storyline. You are truly a talented writer. Hopefully you can publish more Shikamaru and Temari fanfic, especially the arranged marriage. Hope you can publish more stories like this (arranged marriage for Shikamaru and Temari). They will never admit thier feelings unless forced to. Beautifully written. So sad that you have not been active since a couple of years now :( . Looking forward to more.
donutlovestea chapter 13 . 6/21
Amazing story and style of writing. Sad that it's been years though :(
7happybears chapter 13 . 3/21
this is great! I would love this to be continued
JustAnotherHuman chapter 13 . 2/28
Plus 1 review. Well deserved for a well done FF.
Shika chapter 13 . 2/22
hey are making more please do
ShikamaruTemariNara chapter 9 . 2/21
your fanfic is just amazing so good
ShikamaruTemariNara chapter 13 . 2/11
are you making a sequal or something cause this is amazing
ShikamaruTemariNara chapter 12 . 2/10
so good love it love stories second reading it amazing outstanding
ShikamaruTemariNara chapter 6 . 2/9
amazing
Knifez chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
Dead, huh? Shame, this was a fantastic story!
Kribble the Mighty chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
Reviewing this again, two years later, because why not.
Your writing is so GOOD.
It is so good that it is almost literally painful to see that there is no 'Next' button beside the chapter list drop-down. If you lost your mojo, I understand, of course - I have never once finished a multi-chapter story myself - but I just want you to know I am writhing in agony here. The end can't be far away.

Also, while I shipped ShikaTem before reading your works, I have to admit that thanks to this story (and your others), they are now easily my #1 pairing.

I await any possible update with bated breath, but I won't hold it. Thank you for writing this story. :)