Reviews for Afraid to Fall
scarletblusssh chapter 8 . 12/14/2009
this is a really good story! i love it!
fourbrats chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
I thought that was such an awesome story and I really hope that you continue on with a sequal. It would be interesting to see where they go from here and how they deal with college life and everything as a couple. I love the fact that they got together on christmas eve, it just seemed really special for the story. By the way if that was the first time that you wrote a lemon it was really well done.
lakers0604 chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
PERFECTION. Please update ASAP!
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
Oh, sis.. It's finished! And it's beyond perfect! I stayed up 'til 12:30am reading it. Haha. It was so incredibly worth it, too.

The road trip was awesome; and wow.. Taco Time? I didn't know one person could eat so much. I would have a-sploded. The Bee joke still made me giggle, I don't think I'm ever gonna forget that one. Oh! And the banter between Edward and Emmett. "You kick. Well you fart." Hee!

And Bella's dream! Just as steamy as the first time I read it. :) Rosalie's story was just as brilliant as the first time, as well. She's a strong girl, and that proved it. And Bella! Oh, poor Bella. Scared for all the wrong reasons. I'm just glad she realizes that later on.

Woo! Paramore! I think.. I influenced the music in this chapter a great deal. I mean, come on. Paramore, and then two Australian artists? Hmm.. Haha. But, as always, they fit perfectly. And I squealed a little bit when I read the lyrics to each song.

Aww.. When they all sang that part of the Grinch song. Embarrassingly enough, I totally sang it as I read it. Haha.

Well, at one point, I mentioned that I was going to cry when I read this, and I did. Bella's conversation with Charlie was so sweet but so sad at the same time. I literally had to press my face into my pillow because I was like.. sobbing. There's just that tiny bit of closure for her.. to be able to tell her father that she's happy and that he doesn't have to worry about her. Sigh. Absolutely perfect.

Oh! And the star on the tree..

“Youngest sister puts it up, Bells,” Emmett told her with a grin.

That was the sweetest thing I've ever read. Seriously. My eyes totally teared up again when I read it. -Sniffs-

Ah! It's A Wonderful Life. But naww to the way Bella and Edward were sitting. *Sigh*

The song Edward played for her worked just as well as I though it would. Fit right in, brought the right emotions across. Spot on, sis. Well done.

And the big finale! I think I started crying again at one point during the ending. Haha. Seriously, though.. It all worked so well, you never missed a beat. Each word was perfect. Every single word. And the lemon! Woo! I don't see why you were worried about it. It was perfect! Absolutely perfect for the two of them. :)

I'm so proud of you, Liz. Seriously. It was amazing to watch the characters grow and overcome their fears and all the obstacles in their way. Eventually, they got their happy ending. And it was more than deserved by all, no?

Now we can get on to these new stories! :O Haha. And I'll be behind you every step of the way. I promise. That's what sisters are for, no? Hee! Well done! I'm so proud of you! A beautiful story written by an amazingly talented author.

I want to keep going on about it! But I know I'll never stop. :D Once again, I'm so proud of you. This story is.. beyond perfect.. Congratulations, sis. :)

I love you!

Lisey xx
LibraryLady08 chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
Great ending to a good story. :)

Thanks for writing!

IndianWalker chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
I loved this story. I read a lot of fanfic and this is a better one! Classy and steamy! Perfect!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
this was amazing :)
twilight-is-lovee chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
Aw, that dedication thing of yours made me grin like crazy! :DD

What can I say except that I LOVED IT! Hehehe.

And just in time for Christmas! :D

So, I would usually have a lot more to say, but it's 3 AM, and I'm exhausted... Hehe. Sorry! :P

Got any future stories planned? chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
r u gonna complete it ? its really good and i love your work !

looney x

:D :P :)
vpg26 chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
Glad Edward is waiting for Bella's feelings to catch up with his! Keep those chapters coming!
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
Woo! Reviewing while on holiday! Classy, huh?

As I mentioned earlier, thanks for the little note. It made me aw. You know I like to help, but I didn't do much, just nudged you along. You did brilliantly and I'm very proud of you. -Waves giant foam finger- Woo! Go Liz!

As I always tell you, this chapter, like the others, flowed perfectly. You never missed a beat, and my emotions were in tune with Bella and Edward's. I loved when Bella woke up and thought she dreamed about Edward being there. It was such a powerful moment where she realizes that she wants him there, and is so overcome with relief when he comes in and calms her down.

You can tell their feelings are growing, they want to give in but they're scared. It's very sweet. :) I gave a little sigh when Bella was talking in her sleep and Edward layed next to her. Sigh. So sweet. And don't worry, the illness wasn't over the top or anything. It was just right. :)

Ahh. The road trip and all that - it'll be a big test for these two, no? Mkay, Fanfic is doing that thing where it jumps back to the top while you're trying to type.. it's weird and making me dizzy so I'm gonna head off. A great chapter, as always big sister. I'm so proud of you! Remember, I'm always here if you need me. And, I promise that as soon as I get back from the Gold Coast I'll get back to my writing. More 15 Step brainstorming sessions to look forward to. Woo!

I love you!

Lisey xx
TwiDi chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
YAY! bella is coming! that was one amazing chapter dear :) great job!
carey1090 chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
Can't wait to read more. Update as soon as you can.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
could edward be anymore amazing?
krissf chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
Aw he stayed there to take care of her. I just wish they would talk to each other so they could figure out that they feel the same way and maybe Edward will be just what she needs to be able to take this trip back home.
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »