Reviews for Afraid to Fall
twilight-is-lovee chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
Ahh, :D

This makes me happy.

They're getting back on track, baybay.

Any more uhieorjlk;'as sad moments coming up? xD
LibraryLady08 chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
I loved how he took care of her so well. :)

I look forward to reading more.

-MJ
lakers0604 chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
get them together already WOMAN spank
thedownbeat chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
I got the impression that Bella is just afraid of letting Edward love her. Is that true?
krissf chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Wow I certainly didnt see that as the reaction from Bella.I have faith it'll all work out in the end.
TwiDi chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
Poor Edward! he really didn't see that coming, did he.. poor guy!

that was a lovely chapter dear :)

keep up the great work ;)
carey1090 chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
Poor Bella Poor Edward. Can't wait to read more. Update as soon as you can.
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
Oh, sis! It's perfect! Absolutely brilliant!

I promised myself that I'd review before I went to bed, so I've been listening to some of my new, upbeat songs which I'll tell you abou tomorrow - so they've woken me up. But now I'm rambling, which is what I do to stop myself from drifting off to sleep. Haha.

“Uh-uh, Eddie,” Emmett said, pausing in his enthusiastic cutting.

Hee! Whenever I read that, I can literally imagine Emmett hacking into the pumpkin. Chunks of orange flying all over the place while Emmett laughs his head off. Wow.. I really need sleep.

I'd literally be way too scared to watch all those spooky movies. I'd have nightmares for weeks. Yeah.. your sister is a total softy. I can't help it. I loved Emmett's reaction to The Uninvited. Damn. You know, accentuating the A and everything. Hee!

Oh, and Bella falling asleep on Edward and then holding his hand when she wakes up. It was so sweet, sis! Really. I think I melted into a puddle on my chair.

Then again, I read this for the first time while I was at school, and while Alice told Edward about Bella's past, I actually started crying! Haha. I was sniffing and all, and I had tears running down my face. A few people looked at me but didn't say anything. Phew. But, it was that heartbreaking that I was moved to tears. Absolutely beautiful, Liz. I'm very impressed. Totally in awe of you right now.

Help Me Fall fit perfectly - it captured Bella's emotions wonderfully, really bringing across what her mind tried to fight against but what her heart knew was so undeniably true. Am I making sense? ... Probably not.

Anyway, absolutely fantastic, sis! Well done! I'm so proud of you right now! Oh, amd I can promise you right now, I'll be mentioning you in every single AN for 15 Step. And if I can take your reaction as anything to go by, I'll be doing the same thing for If Only He Knew.

Okay! Enough of this epic review. It's time for me to go to bed. It's almost midnight. And yet here I sit, singing and bouncing along to my music and gushing about my big sister's brilliance. I'll email you tomorrow morning, kay? I won't make any sense if I do it now. Haha. I love you, Liz!

Lisey xx
LibraryLady08 chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
That was a very emotional backstory for Bella. I hope they work it out.

I look forward to your next update.

-MJ
twilight-is-lovee chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
Aw, I was SO happy when they kissed!

But then, all that happened.

Jeez.

I'm really tired, so I can't elaborate my thoughts right now.

I'm just gonna go to bed. xD

Update soon! :D
perihelion chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
Gah! Silly Bella, why did she have to run away? Now poor Edward is devastated. Hm, hopefully they can work things out. Please please update soon.
thedownbeat chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
He just needs to corner her in the kitchen and makeout with her. I'm pretty sure he'll find out her feelings then. Too bad that's not going to happen.

Great chapter, very descriptive. Felt like I was there.
krissf chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
I feel as though poor Edward is struggling more than Bella is to be honest but its such a nice story that i love it anyway.
snfrisby chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
I read this the other day but FF wouldn't let me review. Doesn't Edward know drunken words are true thoughts lol. Good chapter.
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
Finally I get around to writing a review. Jeez.

Fabulous chapter, sis! Perfect! I honestly don't see how you find my outfit descriptions good. Yours are excellent! :D I had a little moment when you described the dresses and shoes. Oh! And you used the Guy Sebastian song! Haha, once again, I make my mark in your heart warming story.

Hee! Pride and Pejudice and Zombies! You did mention it! Aww.. Edward helping Bella down th stiars was so cute.. I don't think he wanted to let her go -sigh-

Oh, poor Bella! I'd hate to be harassed like that.. Haha. Brings back memories of that creepy old guy. -Shivers- Gross. Anyway! I had a little giggle when Edward said Bella was his girlfriend. How much do you want to bet they were wishing it was the truth? I loved the dancing, too! I'm pretty sure they had fun. Haha.

Aw.. I don't have words for their moment right before Bella fell asleep. It just seemed to sweet to me. And before that, when he gave her the piggy-back up the stairs. But he got her a glass of water and kissed her forehead. The part where he had to help her out of her dress made me smile. :D

Haha. Chik-Fil-A. It sounds funny to me because we don't have any of those in Australia. Haha.

Poor Eddie, all confused and worried. Fingers crossed that they come to their senses soon, no? Once again, I was more than happy to help!

Excellent job, sis. It all flowed perfectly and it had ,my full attentio nfrom start to finish, but that's because you're so talented. ;) I can't wait for the next chapter!

I love you!

Lisey xx

P.S - I finally got around to looking at the rides at Six Flags. The carousel is HUGE!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »