Reviews for Afraid to Fall
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Yay! New chapter!

Ugh, first of all - I'm so sorry that I haven't replied to your message. As soon as I'm done here, I'll type it up. :)

Anyway - Fabulous job! I absolutely love it! I still don't understand Apples to Apples... I've never played it before. So I was scratching my head the whole time, sitting there going "I DON'T GET IT!" Haha. But it was all very cute. The banter was light and very amusing. :) I adore the fact that Bella made the cakes, and that she remembered Edward's favourite. It's all so sweet! Hee!

Yay! More Axle! The dancing was so cute! I melted into my chair a little. :) Very sweet. I could really picture it - it all flowed to easily, and you could tell that the attraction is growing. I almost cried from the heartfelt perfection of it all. :)

I wish I could sit there with someone and just read.. my friends would get bored after like.. five minutes.

Aww! Thanks for another dedication! I love helping. :) Bouncing ideas is fun.

Sigh.. Cars! With every car they mentioned, I got more and more animated. Haha. I love the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish S. Haha. Jeez, I'm so not a girl. Hahaha!

Well, that's about it. I'm absolutely loving this, Liz. Everything is flowing really well - and the mention that Alice would love to be serenaded is a little hint about a later chapter. :) That's going to be so sweet, I'm really looking forward to it.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up, sis. You're doing brilliantly! I love you!

Lisey xx
carey1090 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Great start to the story. Can't wait to read more. Update as soon as you can.
thedownbeat chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Loving the hell out of this story.
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Whine, whine, whine.

Whether you like it or not, I'm leaving a review.

First of all...

-Squeals like a crazy person- MY NAME IS IN THERE!

Kay, I got that out of my system. I had to read that bit twice though, he.

Thanks for the little shout out, too. Very sweet. :)

I think that this first chapter is absolutely fantastic! I'm already warming to Emmett. He's just so freaking lovable! I like how you have the little bit of attraction there between Edward and Bella, although it's not like BANG! LOVE TIME! It's very subtle and you can tell that it will build into something brilliant.

It's very obvious that you did your research, (But of course, I knew that already) It makes the story sound very... smart-like. Hee. I'm sorry, I couldn't think of anything else to describe it.

Axle! Yay! The Aussie's are slowly taking over! Haha. Nah, a very good song if you ask me. :) "And I don't do surprises.. la la la la.." Wo!

Anyway, I'm beginning to babble, but I have to admit.. Emmett's burger sounds a little disturbing. Only that big goof could stomach something like that.. I'm with Rose though, I don't think anyone would want to share a room with Emmett after he stomached THAT. Ewwies.

Haha, okay.. It's time I stopped boring you with my rambling. A great chapter, sis. I can't wait to see what happens next! I've already fallen in love with this story. It's absolutely fantastic! And don't worry, soon it will get the response it deserves! I know it!

I love you!

Lisey xx
lakers0604 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
thanks for the new fic.
muzaklover chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Great story. My interest is piqued. Keep them coming.
TwiDi chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
OMG! a new story! :D I was so happy to receive the alert! and as I read this i knew this will be something awesome! i loved it so much!

GREAT JOB! and looking forward for more ;)

Cheers!