Reviews for Entertain Me
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Poor Frenzy! D:
Sav-the-Bassist chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Lol XD

Hmm... How does Barricade know what a tapeworm feels like... ._.
nichola chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
you missed the o

its oppossum
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Aw! Poor frenzy! Barricade be nice to him damnit!

Barricade: Make me you bitch!

-gives him look of pure evil-

Barricade: -huggles frenzy, terrified-

-grins-
Haller's Demon chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
OMG I love it...poor Frenzy though...the adorable insane little 'bot.
DarkHunter643 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
"STOP MOVING AROUND! it feels like i've got a tape worm! a really annoying hyperactive tapeworm called frenzy!" HA i loved that bit! U rule Arctic banana!.
everfaraway chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
To pull a Frenzy: oh shit! Bored Frenzy tired Barricade lolz
AetheriumDreams chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
aw poor widdle Frenzy Great comedy! I thoroughly enjoyed this!
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
You had me in a laughing fit at the first line! I also loved it when you listed how many times Barricade ran over Frenzy and whether they were on purpose or not.

But I totally I agree with the authors note at the end. You hurt the people you love most! Yeah, that's totally it...

Genius!
Inspire165 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
lol oh poor Frenzy! I appreciate how you dedicated this short fic to Frenzy and Barricades "Friendly" relationship! I look forward to more! :D
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
... XD AHAHAHA OH POOR FRENZY!

Actually I think Barricade is being mean to him because he's an annoying shit. But HEY, he's a lovable annoying shit, so MAYBE? 8DD
Starseeded chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hehe! SO funny! Love it :D

Barricade is such a temperamental 'Con isn't he? lol
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh no. XD
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
aw, poor Frenzy lol, I nearly killed myself laughing when I read the tapeworm line! XD awesome fic!
Lecidre chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Oh, I love this fic! Your version of Barricade an Frenzy are just so cute and hilarious! Seeing a bored Frenzy playing Barricade's window and radio switches and toss and turn in his backseat totally cracked me up. Hope 'Cade wouldn't leave his minicon companion for too long, that little guy just needs some more love.

Such a cute one-shot! Love it! :]