Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
SayMrrp chapter 19 . 5/19/2014
Awesome! I really like reading this! I can't wait for more. :D

MEIN GOTT!
writingandchocolatemilk chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Still working through this story, and maybe I should read more, but... But where did Pasta go? D: Arthur cant' take care of him now. P... Pastaa...
Kat chapter 19 . 2/17/2014
You have an amazing talent dude!xD I wasn't a person to take interest in mystery but you captivated me! This is amazing! You are flippin amazing!:) please update soon! You got my full support!-)/
Guest chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
Hey you should really update this story. It's amazing and I'm craving for the rest. It's been a really long time. I understand life can be busy, but it would be really cool if you continued the story.
Tak Dragon chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Since when are Antonio's eyes brown?
And Lovi's eyes dark?
kyle brovfloski chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
FINISH THE STORY !
Geritaaaa chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
OMG... This chapter... Hre Germany adsffshdhsjjwkwkwl
jayfeather-is-awesome chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
I love this story very much! I know it hasn't been updated in a while though, so i was wondering if you're even continuing it?
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
If only Feli was my guardian angel. . . .
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2012
please update again soon!
petite.hope chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
Hello!
To put it into one, this story has an amazing plot, and its IC too. Alfred is carefree, Feli and spain happy-go-lucky, etc... Hope you'l update it soon though, ;)
sorry for the weird review
RibbonRevolution chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Gilbert! NOOOOOOOOOOO!
RibbonRevolution chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
wow...this capter is just...wow
Gilbert and Ludwig's childhood just seems so sad. Full of suffering and despair.
RibbonRevolution chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Pasta is the most BOSS dog name ever. You go Italy and your mad dog naming skills.
KeyboardHamster chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I kind of agree with Troll. There is to much seychelles in this story! Can you kill her off? And make it really painfull! I can except the fact that seychelles is in this story, but she's really annoying! It makes me wanna stop reading.